Orgsoft DVD Maker for Windows helps you write files to DVD quickly and easily, and it also provides beautiful themes for creating DVD menus. Moreover, the best CD/DVD tool for Windows allows you to edit the audio/video, customize the menu buttons, and apply filters to your videos. You can also add titles, watermarks, background music, and subtitles to your videos before burning them to the DVD. It is also easy to set up and use the software even for beginners.
How to Install iOrgsoft DVD Maker for Windows PC:
- First, you have to download iOrgsoft DVD Maker for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (32/64-Bit) by using the download link provided at the end of this post.
- Your file will be downloaded in the Downloads folder. Go to the Downloads folder and double click on the executable program file to begin the installation.
- You will get a security warning asking whether you want to run the file. Click on the Run button to proceed further as clicking on No will terminate the installation.
- As you click on the run button, another dialogue box will pop-up with the following message: Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device. You can click on Yes to continue, or you can click on No to cancel the installation process. By clicking on the show more details option, you will get more details about the installation file.
Starting the Setup:
- After the iOrgsoft DVD Maker setup window appears, click on the Next button to begin installing the program.
- Next, the setup displays the license agreement page. You need to accept the agreement and click on the Next button to move further.
- The setup asks you to select the destination location to install the software. You can either proceed with the default folder, which is C:\Program Files\iOrgSoft\DVD Maker, or choose a different folder by clicking on the browse button. The setup also shows the space required for the DVD Maker to install.
- After you select the destination location, click on the Next button, and go to the next step.
- The setup also asks you to select the start menu folder. You can choose to proceed with the default folder or select another folder by clicking on the browse button.
- After you select the start menu folder, click on the Next button, and the setup will display additional tasks page. The Additional Tasks page allows you to create a desktop shortcut of the free DVD maker. You can choose to create a desktop shortcut or not. After making your decision, click on the Next button.
- The setup window shows all your selections, and you can proceed further by clicking on the Install button. You can also go back and make necessary changes by clicking on the Back button.
- DVD Maker setup file will extract the program files to the destination folder.
- Finally, you can click on the launch DVD Maker option and click on Finish to close the setup window.
- The program launches as soon as you hit the finish button.
iOrgsoft DVD Maker Free Download Key Features:
The program provides more than 60 amazing templates to create menus for your DVD. It divides them into three submenus that are life, cartoon, and nature. The wide range of themes helps you choose the one that suits your videos better. Moreover, you can freely move and arrange the thumbnails and also customize the button style. You can further add title, frame, background music, and change the background wallpaper before finalizing the theme.
iOrgsoft DVD Maker also has a built-in editing software for Windows that lets you perform basic editing such as trim, crop, flip, zoom, and rotate. You can also zoom change the aspect ratio of the video between 4:3 and 16:9. You can crop the video by using the selection tool, or by entering offset values. The editing tool also lets you edit the audio by increasing the volume up to 200% and adding fade-in & fade-out effects. You can revert all the changes and modifications anytime by clicking on the reset button.
The free DVD Maker for Windows allows you to add effects to your videos before burning them on the DVD. You can adjust the saturation, contrast, and brightness of the video, and also apply grey, emboss, and old film filters. iOrgsoft DVD Maker Free also provides a preview window that helps you compare the original video with the edited video. It also allows you to modify the depth of a 3D video.
You can add an image or text as a watermark on your videos. The software also allows you to choose the font style and size. Moreover, you can rotate, flip, and change the transparency of the watermark. By clicking on the apply to all button, iOrgsoft DVD Maker will apply the watermark to all the videos in the list.
You can also read Nero Burning ROM Free Download Full Version for Windows 10.
System Requirements to Download iOrgsoft DVD Maker Free:
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (32&64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel CPU with 1GHz processor or higher
- RAM: 512 MB Memory
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free disk space
iOrgsoft DVD Maker for Windows Conclusion:
In Conclusion, iOrgsoft DVD Maker for Windows PC not only allows you to burn DVDs but also lets you edit videos before writing them to DVD. Also, you can create DVD menus, and even customize the buttons, add background music, frame, and title. The apply-to-all option in the editing tool saves you a lot of time by applying the effects, filters, and changes to all the videos in the list. Though the software does not create CDs and Blu-ray discs, it’s a great tool to create DVDs because of the video editing options and beautiful menu templates.
Click on the below links to Download iOrgsoft DVD Maker for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64 bit):
–>>”Windows 32 Bit“<<–
–>>”Windows 64 Bit“<<–