Download 360 Total Security for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and older versions of Windows. This computer security software is compatible with both 32-Bit and 64-Bit architecture.
360 Total Security Free Download Overview:
360 Total Security protects your computer from virus, malware, trojans, bugs, and other types of malicious programs that could cause serious damage to your computer. It scans the computer to detect any suspicious programs or applications and eliminates them completely. It removes all the junk files from the computer and optimizes its performance. All junk or leftover files from games, programs, browser, video, music, and other media files are cleared out by the PC cleanup software. The adblocker function keeps your browser safe from unwanted ads, pop-ups, cookies, and blocks all malicious ads that could steal your data. The web protection tool clears the cache and other junk from the browser, removes search history, and browser history so that it cannot be traced back to you. You can add the game booster plug-in that optimizes the gaming experience for you and gives you uninterrupted gaming sessions.
360 Total Security for Windows 7/10 Key Features:
- The antivirus software scans the entire computer thoroughly and detects for errors, issues, and other problems. It fixes and resolves all the issues immediately so that they do not cause any further harm to the system or its data.
- 360 Total Security removes all security threats, junk files, temporary files, empty folders, and other trash from the computer during its scan. Further, it checks the overall health status of the computer in a single click.
- The PC cleaner boosts up the computer’s performance, increases efficiency as well as extends its battery life. Additionally, this total security software also cleans registries, resolves all its issues, and eliminates vulnerabilities from the system.
- Manage startup applications and allow only the programs you want to run upon Windows startup. This way, you do not have to wait for a long while for the computer to start.
- Select any of the protection modes from performance, balanced, security and custom according to the type of scan or security check you want to perform.
- The virus scanner scans the computer for viruses, malware, spyware, adware, bugs, worms, and other harmful signatures. It immediately alerts you upon completing the scan and helps you get rid of them to keep your system safe against threats and attacks.
- It blocks hackers from trying to enter your computer through a backdoor or send phishing attacks and keeps your computer safe at all times.
- You can choose any of the scan modes depending upon your requirement. They are a full scan, custom scan, and quick scan mode. Further, 360 Total Security analyzes dangerous applications or programs in its cloud and finds the best solution for them.
- It quarantines the programs that are stubborn or difficult to remove during regular virus scan so that they do not corrupt other files around.
- The other security tools 360 Total Security offers are firewall, ransomware decryption tool, and sandbox.
360 Total Security System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 20 MB
- Disk Space: 100 MB of free space
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium, AMD or later version
- Developer: 360 Total Security