Aid File Recovery is the best recovery software for Windows PC, which is trusted by millions of users across the world. This top best file recovery tool allows you to easily recover deleted, lost, or formatted files from your computer. Moreover, it can also restore your important files/folders from damaged drives, inaccessible disks, and corrupted volumes. Aid File Recovery free download also easily get back valuable data from deleted or formatted partitions.
Aid File Recovery for Windows 7/10 also easily get back various types of media files like images, videos, music, emails, archives, and documents. This free data recovery software supports to recovers a range of multimedia extensions. It scans the complete system for lost files and displays the list of detected media files. Furthermore, the best recovery tool supports to recovers valuable media files from all external storage mediums. By installing this best free recovery tool, the user can also select which location and which types of files you need to scan first.
This file recovery software is available for free ns. It takes a low system memory to complete the installation process. In addition to this, Aid File Recovery works on all versions of Windows platforms like XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 for both the 32-bit/64-bit environments.
Aid File Recovery Free Download Important Features:
- Aid File Recovery has a simple, intuitive, and user-friendly interface so that everyone can also access without having any prior experience.
- This free file recovery software also securely recovers deleted, formatted, or lost files (music, images, videos, documents, emails, and others) from your computer/laptops.
- It supports to recover important data from all external storage drives like external hard drives, pen drives, flash drives, micro SDs, memory cards, digital cameras, smartphones, and other removable drives.
- Moreover, the best recovery software for Windows PC also restores important files/folders from deleted, lost, or formatted partitions without losing the quality.
- By installing this powerful data recovery software, the user can also get back data from inaccessible drives, corrupted volumes, and damaged disks.
- Aid Data Recovery for Windows 32/64-Bit supports to recover precious data from after emptied recycle bin or shift + deleted files.
- With this file recovery software, the user can also easily restores valuable data from after system crashes, bootable problems, reinstallation, and other incidents.
- Besides, it scans the complete system and displays all detected files due to losing all data loss situations.
- After completion of a full scan, it displays the preview of each file to check the quality of files before restoring them.
- Aid File Recovery free download supports to recovers a range of media extensions like DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX, PST, JPG, PNG, ICON, TIF, BMP, RAF, CR2, MPG, MP4, MP3, MTS, M2TS, 3GP, AVI, MOV, RM, RMVB, RAR, ZIP, and more.
- Furthermore, this best free file recovery tool provides free technical support via email chat to resolve the customers’ issues instantly.
- The main interface of Aid File Recovery is presently available in multiple languages so that you can perform all tasks in their preferred languages across the world.
Aid File Recovery for Windows 7/10 System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP (32/64- bit).
- Memory: 256 MB of RAM
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel/AMD CPU
- Hard Disk: 20 MB of free disk space.
- File Size: 76 MB
- Developer: Aidfile, mitusoft ltd
Aid File Recovery is the world best recovery solution for Windows, Mac, and Android devices. With this file recovery tool, the users can also easily recover lost, deleted, formatted files from your Windows PC or all supported external devices. The top best recovery tool supports to get back your precious files from all data loss incidents. This recovery tool supports restoring different media files as well as file extensions without quality loss. Aid File Recovery is free to download from the internet and works on all versions of Windows platforms.
If you want to download the Aid File Recovery on your Windows PC, then click on the below-specified download button right now.