AIMP Music Player is the top-most player for Windows devices which is used to play the audio files of all formats. When compared with other software, this AIMP Music Player supports a huge number of audio formats such as MP3, OGG, FLAC, ALAC, WMA, RMI, M4A, TAK, etc. If you want to use this free media player on your PC, then click the download button located at the bottom of this article. This AIMP Music Player for PC is compatible with all versions of Windows OS like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10. Also, the user can make use of this free full version music player on both the 32-Bit and 64-Bit processors.
Highlights of AIMP Music Player for Windows PC:
- The AIMP Music Player is compatible with multiple audio formats. Some of those formats are MP3, WV, OMA, AA3, DSF, OGG, FLAC, WMA, OPUS, OFR, MP1, MP2, UMX, TTA, and many more. You can also download Free Download GOM Player Full Version for Windows 7.
- With the help of this free music player, you can also listen to the online radio through the radio stations in various audio formats such as OGG, WMV, MP3, etc.
- The user interface of this AIMP Music Player is simple but, it looks very attractive due to its skin color. You can also change the skin color by choosing from the inbuilt colors.
- Moreover, the inbuilt sound effects of this music player experience theatre-like sounds because this software contains almost 18-band equalizer and various effects like Reverb, Echo, Speed, Tempo, Chorus, etc. We Recommend VLC Media Player 3.0.6 Free Download Latest Version for Windows 7/10.
- If you like the music files and wants to add it to the library, then you can make use of the music library of this AIMP. The user can add any number of files to the music library and create the playlists of your favorite songs.
- With this AIMP Music Player, you can block the content from unwanted changes so that no one can edit or modify the content.
- The included files search option helps in searching the files on the opened playlists.
- The AIMP Music Player consists of the inbuilt audio converter in order to convert the audio files from one format to another format. You can take the audio files from various sources like Audio CDs.
- The Tag Editor of this AIMP Music Player helps in editing the tags of your audio files. It supports various tag formats such as ID3v1, ID3v2, APE, Vorbis, etc.
- The naming and sorting options help in arranging the files based on its name according to the specified template. Interested to visit, AVS Media Player 5.0 Free Download for Windows 7/10.
- The AIMP Music Player is also used as Alarm Clock in order to wake up the computer from sleep mode with the selected playback song.
- At the same time, when the user wants to sleep by listening to the music and simultaneously shut down the system, then the user can set the timer to shut down the computer automatically at the provided time or music finish.
AIMP Media Player Technical Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or Faster
- Hard-disk: 50 MB of free space
- RAM: 512 MB or Above
How to download the AIMP Media Player on your PC?
Click the below-mentioned download the AIMP Media Player on your Windows devices and other Windows PCs.