The Auslogics Anti-Malware 2019 is the best malware removal software. The free antimalware can find and block the malware and threats that damage your PC. Download the latest version Auslogics Anti-Malware for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10. It supports 32-bit as well as 64-bit processors. Interested users hit the below-provided download button to download the Auslogics Anti-Malware software for Windows.
Overview of Auslogics Anti-Malware 2019 Free Download Version:
The Auslogics Anti-Malware is used to provide the best protection against malware and data safety threats. It helps you to keep your PC safe and secure and gives you the peace of mind that you need. Moreover, the malware removal tool can find the suspected items in your PC that you never suspect. Additionally, it comes with the customizable scanning modes scan and removes the malware that infects your PC. When you launch the Auslogics Antimalware on your PC, it can scan your computer memory to find the malicious programs that run. However, the malware removal software detects the cookies that track your online activity while you surf the web. So, you can protect the personal information falling into the wrong hands. It can also check the temporary files and system files for issues. By using this software, you can analyze the auto-start items and suspicious registry entries in your Windows registry. So, you can run the programs safely. You also scan the browser extensions to prevent the data leaks. Download Auslogics Anti-Malware for Windows, lets you protect your PC from malware and threats.
The Auslogics Anti-Malware is designed with simple and easy to use graphical interface. It allows both novice and technical experts to utilize and protect the Pc from malware. It requires the less storage space to run and install on your PC. The free Auslogics Anti-Malware offers you the many features to give you the ultimate protection against the malware and other malicious infections.
Auslogics Anti-Malware Full Version for Windows Main Features:
- The Auslogics Anti-Malware is the best malware removal tool helps you to check the system memory to find malicious infections.
- The data-stealing malware can track your online activities through the cookies.
- Moreover, it scans your Windows registry to analyze the malicious registry entries and auto-start-up items.
- It offers you the three scanning modes such as Quick, Deep and Custom Scan. The Quick scan helps you to analyses the most important areas where threats can found.
- The deep scan allows you to scans your entire system for malicious items.
- By using the custom scan, you can scan for the specific files and folders.
- The Auslogics Anti-malware quarantine the suspicious files, so that you can restore them when you needed.
- You can easily add the files and folders to the exclude list to exclude the safe files from scanning. So that you can minimize the scanning time.
- You can provide the continues protection by scheduling the scanning at your convenience.
Auslogics Anti-Malware System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10( Both 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: Pentium IV or Later
- Installed Memory: 512 MB RAM Needed
- Hard Disk Drive: 100 MB Free Disk Space Required