Last Updated: 13th June 2018
Auslogics Disk Defrag for Windows OVerview:
Auslogics Disk Defrag is the Free Utility Tool where you can easily optimize and improve the system performance by defragmenting and re-arranging the files on the disk. Download the latest Version of this software for 32-Bit and 64-Bit devices. The best disk defragmentation software is compatible with Windows 7/8/10.
The software uses the advanced optimization techniques that have the ability to remove the crashes, errors due to the disk fragmentation. Using a Free antivirus is not enough for protecting and functioning the system well. With the help of Disk defrag, the users can detect the errors in the hard disk and remove them immediately. How to notify the system is infected by defragging? sometimes the system slowed down, and every task such as opening the programs in the computer will take much time. Disk defragmentation leads to the slow down the system, PC crashes and shut down the system automatically.
Auslogics Disk Defrag Latest Version Main Features:
- The software uses one of the fastest ultra search engines that have the ability to defrag the normal hard disk less than 10 minutes.
- The program is available free of cost with all functionalities no limitations for both home and commercial use.
- By using this kind of software, you can improve the stability and performance.
- The user can set the default settings or customize the settings according to them.
- Moreover, you can view a map with detailed fragmentation report.
- Free space consolidation takes all free space sectors and rearranges them.
- You can the data files from MFT reserved zone to the disk space preventing from fragmentation.
- The interface comes with a graphical representation that makes the tool to use defrag in an easy way.
- It moves the system files to the faster part of the hard disk that minimizing the time to access them.
- You can select the required files to defragment instead of defragmentation the entire hard disk.
- The users can run the application in the background, and it will defrag the hard disk with the system is idle.
Auslogics Disk Defrag System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 (both 32 Bit and 64 Bit).
- Processor: Intel/AMD 1.5 GHz or Faster.
- RAM: 512 MB or More.
- Internal Disk Space: 35 MB of free disk space.
Finally, download the Auslogics Disk Defrag software on the Windows Desktop Computer or Windows Laptop.