Download Avast Password Manager for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and older versions of Windows. The free password manager is compatible with both 32-Bit and 64-Bit architecture. The cross-platform tool is available for MacOS, Android, and iPhone as well. You can enable the extension on Chrome, Firefox, or Avast Secure Browser.
Avast Password Manager Free Download Version Overview:
This free password manager stores and secures all your passwords in its digital vault. The password locker is encrypted with high-level security encryption that is the 256-Bit AES algorithm. Easily carry out your online banking and shopping activities as the password keeper remembers all your credentials. You can backup all your data so that you can easily restore it in case you lose the system’s memory or other reasons. Sync the password manager with all your devices to access anywhere, anytime. Apart from passwords and bank details, you can also store notes that are important or confidential. Arrange all your passwords according to their category. Avast password guardian monitors all your passwords at all times and makes sure they are not compromised with, hacked, or stolen. The password safe auto fills passwords or other details when required and saves you the time of typing them again and again.
Avast Password Manager for Windows 7/10 Key Features:
- Avast Password Manager stores all your passwords securely and makes sure unauthorized users cannot access it.
- Create a master password that is required to access the password vault. Only you will be aware of it hence, your password storage remains safe and secure.
- The application remembers all your passwords and fills them automatically when required. Therefore, you do not have to worry about forgetting your passwords or entering the wrong ones.
- You can easily fill web forms in no time at all as Avast stores your details and fills them wherever required or asked.
- Store your credit card, debit card, and other banking details to access them easily whenever you need. In case, you forget your cards, you can refer to Avast Password Manager for all the required details.
- The password organizer lets you arrange all your passwords according to their category and add icons for easy access.
- Mark frequently used passwords or other credentials as favorite or bookmark them so that you can quickly refer them. This saves you the time of scrolling through your entire password list.
- Avast Password Manager comes with a simple, easy to use interface. You can sync it with all your devices and access them anytime.
- Configure the settings, enable the auto-lock function to that the password vault automatically gets locked and it will be impossible for anyone to open without the master password.
- You can easily import and export passwords from browsers as well as export passwords as CSV file. Therefore, you can have all your credentials in one place and do not have to look in several places.
Avast Password Manager System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 20 MB
- Disk Space: 100 MB of free space
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium, AMD or later version
- Developer: Avast