The AVS Audio Converter 8.5 is the best audio converting software for Windows that was developed by AVS4You. The free audio converter allows you to convert the audio formats between the MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AMR, OGG, ALAC, FLAC, MP2, etc. Manage APE files. Moreover, it can encode the key audio formats which are supported by AVS Audio Converter. Get the latest version audio converter by clicking on the below-specified download button. This best audio converter is compatible with Windows 2003, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 operating systems. And, it supports 32-bit and 64-bit processors.
AVS Audio Converter Full Version Free Download Overview:
When you play the audio song on a mobile phone, it may not play due to an unsupported format, So, you can convert the audio of that format to supported format with best audio converter software. Then, the AVS Audio Converter is the well-designed converting software which solves audio converting needs. It helps you to convert the audio formats between the convert MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AMR, OGG, ALAC, FLAC, MP2, etc. Moreover, it can manage the APE files and encode them to any key audio formats that are supported by AVS audio converter.
Additionally, it allows you to convert the export the audio from video files. Whereas, it supports the DVD, MPEG, DivX, MOV, WMV, MKV, FLV, RM, 3GP and many more video formats. Besides, the best audio converter can create the audio books by converting your audio tracks to M4B format and divide them into the chapters, bookmarks. However, you can set the audio quality before the conversion takes place.
And, also, you can convert the audio files for your iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc. Furthermore, you can create the unique ringtone for your mobile phone and save them in M4R format for iPhone. The audio converting tool comes with a free audio editor which allows you to perform the various audio editing operations. Download the free AVS Audio Converter, lets you convert your music files to various formats to play on your portable devices at anytime and anywhere.
The free AVS Audi Editor Has the simple and easy to use graphical interface. It offers you the user-friendly environment while you convert the audio files. You can install it on limited system resources. It never slows down your PC speed at all. You can also try the AVS Audio Converter 8.4 Free Download for Windows 7/10.
AVS Audio Converter Full Version for Windows Main Features:
- The AVS Audio Converter is used to convert the audio formats between the MP3, M4A, FLAC, M4R, AIFF, M4BWAV, WMA, OGG, AAC, AMR, etc.
- Moreover, it can select and convert the audio from video files. So, it supports WMV, MKV, DivX, MOV, MPEG, and many more video formats.
- The converting tool helps you to create the ringtone for your iPhone, IPad, and other devices by saving the M4R format.
- Besides, it supports batch mode to convert multiple audio files at a time which saves your time and effort.
- To Convert or compress a large number of audio files, use the command line which allows you to create the conversion patterns, and favorite presets.
- However, you can schedule the automatic audio conversion process by specifying the date and time.
- It includes the free audio editor which allows you to edit the audio files with different tools.
- You can cut, trim audios, delete unwanted parts, merge one or more audio files, and apply effects. And, you can also modify the extra text information in audio files.
- The music converter is available in multiple languages including English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Dutch, etc.
AVS Audio Converter 8.5 System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, 2003, and Vista( Both 32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel/AMD Compatible or 1.86 GHz or Higher
- Installed Memory: 2 GB or Higher
- Hard Disk Drive: 100 MB Free Space Needed