There are a huge number of video editing tools in the present market. Apart from all the available editing software, we consider the AVS Video Editor is the best choice for all your video editing needs. The AVS Video Editor is the best free video editing software which helps the user to edit the videos of all formats. By using this free video editor, you can turn the normal videos into a more attractive one. The AVS Video Editor recently released the latest version in the digital market, and that is AVS Video Editor 9.0. With the advanced features, the user can easily and effortlessly edit the videos.
If you want to get this best video editing software, then you need to download it on your PC, and for that, you have to click the download button located at the bottom of this content. When we talk about the compatibility, the user’s personal device has to satisfy the minimum standards such as the system must installed with Windows operating system with Windows XP or Windows Vista or Windows 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 version. At the same time, the video editor for Windows is compatible with both the x86 (32-Bit) & x64 (64-Bit) architectures.
How to Edit the Videos using the AVS Video Editor:
- First of all, you have to add the media file to the editing wizard. You can take input file from any different source such as from the PC, digital camera, by capturing the screen, DVDs, and others.
- After adding the video to the AVS Video Editing window, it allows you to edit the videos by selecting different types of editing tools such as transition effects, video effects, watermarks, etc. Interested to visit, VideoPad Video Editor Free Download.
- After editing the video, you can preview it on the inbuilt video player. By this, you can get to know whether to save it to your PC or continue the editing process.
- Finally, after completing the editing process, you have to choose the destination path to save the edited video file.
AVS Video Editor Free Full Version Key Features:
Supports Various Formats
This AVS Video Editor for Windows PC supports a huge number of video formats in order to convert from one format to another format. Some of the top-best supported formats are MP4, MPEG, 3GP, FLV, AVI, VOB, MOV, MKV, DVD, WMV, etc. Moreover, it supports high-resolution video formats such as Ultra HD, 4k, HD, 1080p, Blu-ray, etc. At the same time, the AVS Video Editor also supports different codecs like H.264, MPEG-4, H.263, and others.
Video Editing Tools
When compared with other video editing software, you will find more editing tools in this AVS Video Editor. The user can make use of trim, cut, merge, split, rotate, watermarks, and mix tools for transforming the videos into more attractive. You can make use of various transition effects that are offered by this software.
Edit the Audio
If you want to edit the background music or audio of any videos, then you can edit by adding the new audio or music to that video. We Recommend Ezvid for Windows 10.
Supports Various Inputs
You can take input video file from any source like Webcam, digital camera, camcorder, mobile phones, PC, DVDs, and others. Even you take the screen captured video in order to edit that file.
With the help of AVS Video Editor for PC, the user can create extraordinary slideshows, presentations, video clips, and many more.
After editing the videos, you can share the videos with your friends, family members, and others. In addition, you can post videos to social sites like Facebook, YouTube, etc. Even you can copy the edited videos to different devices like memory cards, pen drives, DVDs, CDs, and other removable devices. Take a look at VSDC Video Editor Latest Version.
AVS Video Editor 9.0 System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (both 32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- RAM: 2 GB or Above
- Processor: AMD or Intel Core 2 Duo with 3 GHz CPU or Faster
- Hard-disk: 200 MB of free disk space
- Sound: Windows Compatible Sound Card
- Software Developer: AVS4YOU
Click the below-mentioned download button to download the AVS Video Editor on your Windows devices.