CardRecoevry 6.10 Free Download is the best photo recovery tool for Windows which is used to retrieve the photos from the memory cards used by the digital camera or phones. It is capable of recovering the video files as well as photos/images that were lost, corrupted, deleted, or formatted from the memory cards. It retrieves the pictures from nearly all memory card varieties. That includes SD Card, MicroSD, Memory Stick, Flash Drive, SDHC, and more.
Have you lost the images that are precious accidentally from the memory card or unfortunately, you have hit the format button in a hurry, and all the valuable pictures got deleted? Are you worried about how to recover those digital photos from that memory card? Then stop suffering from the loss by downloading, installing, and using the CardRecovery 6.10 Software from our software website at the below download button mentioned at the end of this article. Moreover, this free photo recovery tool works with Windows 2000/XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 Operating Systems for both 32/64-bit hardware architecture.
CardRecovery is the award-winning digital photo recovery program that helps all the users if they are in a situation where they have lost the photos and video files from their digital camera memory card that are missed due to accidental removal, corrupted, damaged, reformatted and so on. It is one of the trusted solutions to all level users for various photo or video files recovery scenarios and some of them include for digital image/picture recovery, photo rescue, digital media files recovery, photo restore, etc. By using this software, you can restore the files that were deleted even if the storage was damaged or formatted.
The users can confidently use the CardRecovery program because it uses the SmartScan Technology to find and retrieve the files quickly and completes recovery tasks which are not possible by other restoration software. Furthermore, it offers READ-ONLY operation on your memory card where the data on the card will not be deleted, changed, or moved. In this way, it will avoid causing further destruction or overwriting as well as retrieves the photos and movie clips from the memory card (source) and stores them to your wished location on the computer.
How to Restore or Recover Photos, Videos, and Other Media Files?
- Firstly the user needs to check that the system meets the below-specified requirements and after that download the CardRecovery Program by clicking the below download button and get the link for it.
- Now, you have to accept the terms and policies to proceed with the further installation process.
- After you complete the installation process, the user has to connect the memory card, and the program will choose the drive that has the memory card automatically, if not you have to select the desired memory card from which you wish to recover the data. Secondly, you need to pick the camera brand and the types of files, such as photos, movies, videos or sounds, and even RAW images.
- Later the user has to select the output destination or location as per their choice.
Note: Here, you should not prefer the same source drive to avoid accidental file overwriting.
- Once you select all these options, the program starts the Full scan of the selected memory card, and the user needs to wait until it completes the scan.
- Now, the CardRecovery software will display the list of recovery files as well as enables users to preview the media files.
- Finally, they have to select the photos or videos, and other files which they wish to retrieve.
CardRecovery 6.10 Free Download Software Key Features:
- It offers an intuitive and friendly user interface, which is convenient for all the users to recover their media files from the Memory card effortlessly.
- Recover deleted/lost photos, movies from formatted, damaged and defective, unreadable memory cards.
- CardRecovery free Download has capable of retrieving images/ pictures, video files from removable storage including flash drives as well as mobile phones.
- It uses the SmartScan Technology to find and recovery media files such as photos, images, and videos that are even most difficult to retrieve.
- Besides, it supports various storage devices such as Secure Digital card, SDHC, miniSD, SD card, MicroSD (TransFlash) card recovery, Memory Stick, Cellular phone, mobile phone memory card, MicroSD or MicroSDHC card used by Android Smartphone, digital media recovery, USB flash drive, and video recovery.
- 10 is used in almost every lost situation, such as Photos deleted intentionally/ accidentally from memory cards or lost due to formatting or “Delete All” operation, inaccessible Memory card, card error, damage, and so on.
- Sometimes, we may lose the photos or images due to Corruption when the card is removed out while your camera is on or occurrence of damage while turning off of the camera at the time of write/reading process.
- Destruction of the data corruption at the critical areas, for example, FAT, BOOT area damage.
- Loss of data while using different cameras/devices or computers and other events.
- CardRecovery supports various types of Photo/Video file formats such as JPG, TIF, JPEG, BMP, Video formats include AVI, MPG, MOV, ASF MP4 as well as audio formats like WAV, AMR, MP3.
- It also supports RAW Image formats like Nikon NEF, Konica Minolta MRW, Fuji RAF, Olympus ORF, Leica DNG, Samsung DNG, Panasonic RAW and more.
- Furthermore, it even supports Camera and mobile phone brands such as Nikon, Canon, Casio, Kodak, FujiFilm, Sony, Samsung, Panasonic
- HP, Toshiba, SanDisk, as well as almost all digital camera brands including Android, BlackBerry, Samsung, and other mobile phones expect iPhone available in the market.
- It also supports flash memory card companies like SanDisk, Kingston, Sony, Panasonic, FujiFilm, Toshiba, Samsung, Canon, and so on.
You may also interested to check the alternative article on Ashampoo Photo Recovery Free Download Full Version
CardRecovery- Photo Recovery Software System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 98/2000/XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- CPU Type: Intel Pentium Class or Later processor
- RAM: 1 GB-2GB Memory or Above
- Hard disk Space: 256 MB or more free space for storage of the recovered photos
- A memory card reader required in case if the camera not seen as a drive letter
Do you want to download CardRecovery Full Version for Windows and wish to recover all photos, videos, and media files from the memory card used by the digital cameras or Mobile phones? Then click the below download button and get the link which is compatible with all versions of Windows OS.