Download Cyberduck free, open source SFTP and FTP client for Windows and Mac, which allows users to transfer files using the SSH Secure file transfer protocol. It is also a libre server, and cloud storage browser that supports WebDAV, Amazon S3 and OpenStack Swift client as well as Backblaze B2, Microsoft Azure and OneDrive, Google Drive and Dropbox.
Cyberduck 7.0.1 free download for Windows is available from our software website where all the users can download by clicking the below-mentioned download button at the end of this article. It supports Windows 7 or latest versions that run with 32-bit and 64-bit architecture.
Cyberduck is developed by David V. Kocher and has been released in 2003. It is a free and open-source file transfer client for File Transfer Protocol (FTP) which is the popular network protocol to transfer files between client and server. The program comes with a graphical interface which helps to manage files for several protocols and services, including FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and S3. On the other hand, it also supports Rackspace Cloud files and Google Cloud Storage. Cyberduck is a cross-platform client that supports both operating systems such as Windows, and Mac. Besides, it is licensed under the General Public License (GPL) where the end user has full freedom to share and modify the software.
Cyberduck has easy to use interface along with the features such as bookmark manager and Quick Look where one can quickly manage bookmarks as well as preview files at a single click. It also supports external text editor allowing users to edit files instantly. With the help of this program, the user can browse and move your files quickly in the browser with caching enabled for the best performance. With the help of this program, the user can browse and move your files quickly in the browser with caching enabled for the best performance. Moreover, Cyberduck will store all passwords in the system Keychain as Internet passwords, which also support third-party applications. The users can use Cyberduck as default system-wide protocol handler for FTP and SFTP. Furthermore, it also reads your proxy configuration from network settings and also supports SSH, plus two-factor authentication with Google.
Cyberduck Download for Windows Key Features:
- Cyberduck has an intuitive, easy to use interface that allows all level users to access the program without any difficulties.
- By using Cyberduck for Windows connect to servers and cloud storage such as FTP (File Transfer Protocol), SFTP (SSH Secure File Transfer), WebDAV (Web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning), Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, Windows Azure, Rackspace Cloud Files and even Google Docs.
- It offers easy file management with cut and paste option as well as drag and drop.
- On the other hand, it also provides integration with most external Text editors to edit files with most preferred editors and make changes to content quickly. At the same time, you can also modify any text or binary file on the server with your selected program. For example, TextMate, Notepad++, BBEdit, TextWrangler, and many others.
- If you want to share the files quickly, then you can copy or open the corresponding HTTP URLs of a selected file in your web browser. It also includes CDN and pre-signed URLs for S3.
- Cyberduck Download for Windows allows you efficiently distribute your files worldwide from edge location using popular cloud services such as Amazon CloudFront and Akamai.
- It enables you to Connect to any server using FTP, SFTP or WebDAV and configures it as the origin of a new Amazon CloudFront CDN distribution.
- Furthermore, the program comes with advanced bookmarking capabilities, where you can import bookmarks from third-party application, drag and drop bookmarks to the Finder app, see history of the visited servers with last access, search using filters, etc.
- It also offers browsing ability where you can browse with ease as well as move your file quickly into the browsers with caching enabled.
- Besides, you can quickly preview files with Quick Look and also you can browse the large folder structures with the outline view efficiently. Simultaneously, you can also cut and paste to organize files.
- Moreover, it also allows users to manage and transfer large files between client and server quickly as well as Copy files directly between servers.
- In addition to this, you can also Synchronize local directories with remote and get a preview of affected files before any action is taken.
- It also supports advanced SSH features such as one-time passwords, Public key authentication, Keyboard-Interactive (PAM) Authentication.
- Meanwhile, it also supports for most encryption ciphers like Blowfish, AES, DES, CAST, Twofish and authentication algorithms – SHA1 and MD5.
Cyberduck Software System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- CPU Type: Intel Pentium Class processor or later
- System Memory: 1GB RAM or Above
- Hard Disk Space: 70 MB of free space required
- Others: .NET Framework 4.7.2.
Click the below download button to get Cyberduck Free Download for windows which allow easily manages files and transfers as well as allows you upload and download files between server and computer.