Areca Backup is the best free backup software for Windows PC and other devices. This software allows users to back up a set of files or directories in their device. Download and install Areca Backup free that supports all versions of Windows Operating System such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Also, this backup program works great with both the 32, 64-bit processors.
Areca Backup Free Download for PC Overview:
Whether you are a home-based or professional user, it is essential to have some backup tools for your PC or laptop. There are numerous backup programs available in the present market, like NETGATE Data Backup, FBackup, and many more. So, choose the right one that gives complete satisfaction to the users to back up their personal files and folders easily within less time. We recommended users to quickly download and install Areca Backup free new version for their device.
Mainly, it supports all versions of Windows OS from Windows XP to Windows 10. The interface in this free backup software is reliable, user-friendly so that both the experts and beginners can quickly access it anywhere, anytime. This application mainly allows users to backup their private data from their devices like videos, files, images, and other data. By using this software, it regularly keeps all your browse history safe. The Areca Backup tool includes many advanced features and functionalities to backup files with the few mouse clicks.
Areca Free Backup Tool for Windows 10/7 Key Features:
- Areca Backup free has a simple, user-friendly so that both the technical and non-technical users can easily access it without any effort.
- This program allows users to backup their private data such as videos, images, and other database documents easily.
- This tool can also archive the encryption, including both the AES-256 bit and AES-128 bit algorithms.
- With this application, users can store their data on a network drive, local hard drive, FTP, USB key, SFTP server.
- Furthermore, this tool includes many source file filters like subdirectory, size, date, extension, status, regular expression, and other logical operations like NOT, OR, AND gates.
- This free backup software can support both the Incremental, differential backup formats.
- On the other hand, users can quickly merge contiguous archives into one single archive for saving their device storage space.
- In this, it allows users to recover their archives or a single file with a particular date.
- This application generates backup reports which can be sent by email or stored on your device disk.
Areca Backup for 32/64-bit System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (both 32, 64-bit architectures)
- Processor: Intel core Pentium or later
- Internal Memory: 512 MB to 1 GB RAM or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 50 MB free disk space needed or above
Overall, Areca Backup is the open-source backup software for Windows Systems. This application allows users to backup their private data like videos, files, folders, images, and many more. It came with a new command-line interface that can be used to backup files automatically. By using this program, users can store their private data on a network drive, local hard drive, FTP, USB key, SFTP server. Click on the below-specified download button at the end of the article to get Areca Backup free that supports all versions of Windows OS.