The best audio editing software that is AVS Audio Editor helps in modifying the music files of all formats. If you want to change the file format of an audio file, then simply click the download button of this software and install it on your PC. The supported music formats of this free audio editor are MP3, FLAC, AAC, OGG, WMV, WMA, ALAC, AMV, and others. The latest version of AVS Audio Editor includes many advanced features such as mix, cut, join, split, trim, etc. Also, the AVS Free Audio Editor for Windows PC allows you to record the audio and save it any music format.
Introduction to AVS Audio Editor Latest Version:
The audio editing application is available for free, and file size is not large, so it takes a very few minutes to finish the installation process. The AVS Audio Editor for Windows helps in transforming the music files from one format to others. In case, if you’ve bundles of music files and want to change the files within seconds, then choose this AVS software because it includes the batch conversion mode. Yes, the batch mode helps in converting a huge number of audio files at a time. With this, the variety of audio files is converted into a single audio format. At the same time, this latest version of AVS Audio Editor is used to create the ringtones for your mobile phones. You can choose your favorite audio track and extract it by using the inbuilt audio extraction tool. Like this, there are various advanced features for editing the audio files on your PC.
When coming to the user interface of this AVS Audio Editor, the software holds different types of tools in the main page itself. Apart from the menu bar, it also includes New, Open, Import from Video, Save, Copy, Paste, Waveform, Spectral, Envelope, etc. There are two ways to add the audio files to the editing wizard. One is drag and drop the file from the source to editing software. Another one is, click the open button and select the file from the file manager. Click the save button to store the audio files in any desired location or else copy those edited music files to optical discs like DVDs, CDs, etc. Let’s see the key features of this AVS Audio Editor in the following paragraphs.
Advanced Features of AVS Audio Editor for Windows PC:
- The AVS Audio Editor is compatible with numerous audio formats such as AU, DAT, MTV, MP3, OGG, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, IVF, ASF, M2TS, MVV, and many more.
- If you want to remove unwanted part from the audio files, then use the cutting tool of this software.
- The user who wants to add two or more audio files, then choose the join option. With the help of this option, you can merge differently formatted music files into one single format.
- Simultaneously, you can divide the music files into any number of parts and save it any audio format you want.
- The mixing option in this AVS Audio Editor for Windows allows you to add two different audio files and create a different audio track.
- Moreover, the best editing software helps in removing unwanted background noise from the audio files.
- The inbuilt audio effects are used to make attractive music tracks by adding different effects like echo, reverb, chorus, delay, etc.
- With the inbuilt record option, you can record your own or any other voice using a microphone or any other device and apply to your favorite audio track.
- After editing the music files, the AVS Audio Editor for Windows 32/64-Bit allows you to export them to DVDs or other removable devices like USBs, memory cards, pen drives, etc.
AVS Audio Editor System Requirements:
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64-Bit)
- Intel/AMD with 1.86 GHz or Faster CPU
- 50 MB of free space
- 1 GB of RAM
Click the below-mentioned download button to download the latest version AVS Audio Editor on your Windows PCs.