Download the free Guardian Internet Security software for removing all the threats from your Windows 32/64-Bit devices.
Are you searching any security software to safeguard the devices from malicious threats? Did you lose your personal information from your bank accounts and personal computer? Then it means that your PC and network is not protected with any security suite. The only solution for this problem is installing the powerful antivirus software on your computer, and from all the available tools, the Guardian Internet Security provides best protection features that safeguard the device from all sides. If you want to know more about the Guardian Internet Security Software, then go through the following paragraphs.
Guardian Internet Security Free Download Brief Introduction:
The Guardian Internet Security scans the device very faster and detects the most dangerous malicious threats that ruin your system performance. After that, it asks whether to delete those threats completely from your device or else repair them by sending them to the quarantine location. You know what the scanning process does not detect all threats that are infecting your PC, that’s why the Guardian software comes up the behavioral analysis method. With this, it analyzes the behavior of the files, software, folders, and other documents stored on your device and thereby, detect the suspicious programs. Apart from that, the free download Guardian Internet Security also protects the personal data like webcam videos, bank information (account numbers, credit and debit card details, and login credentials), online portal passwords, and others. For protecting the privacy-related data, it holds the great anti-ransomware tool. It identifies and blocks all the ransomware attacks before encrypting with unknown encryption techniques.
Guardian Internet Security Trial for Windows 32/64-Bit Key Features:
- The strong firewall system in this Guardian software safeguards the network connection from different strangers and cyber hackers. The firewall monitoring system scans the incoming and outgoing network traffic and detects the suspicious activities before they reach and infects your system.
- With the help of web browsing protection feature, it allows you to safely and securely surf the internet by blocking all the infected and phishing websites. By this, you can protect both your privacy and personal data stored on your browser accounts such as passwords, account numbers, and other financial data.
- The inbuilt data backup mainly used to restore the files whenever it gets deleted due to phishing or ransomware attacks. You can backup any type of data back to your computer without any issues.
- The Guardian Internet Security for Windows 32-bit is not only offering antivirus tool but also provides Anti-Trojan and Anti-Spyware tools because these Trojans and spyware will harm the user’s device very badly. And that’s why it offers these advanced tools to safeguard from the threats.
- In order to work, play, and stream the videos without any disruption from advertisements and pop-ups, the Guardian Internet Security for Windows 64-bit provides you the adware protection tool. It blocks all the ads, pop-ups, promos, and unwanted notifications whenever it detects on your PC.
- The included USB Drive Protection blocks all the malicious threats by scanning it whenever you plug it to your device. It allows you to use the removable device only when it makes sure that the USB is free from all malicious threats or not.
- The Guardian’s Track Cleaner tool is used to avoid all tracing issues in order to safeguard your essential data like web searches, download history, etc.
- To protect the Guardian Internet Security’s settings and default options from unwanted and unknown changes, the developers injected self-protection feature. If you enable this option, then no hacker will able to change the default settings of the internet security suite.
- With the password protection tool, the user can easily and effortlessly protect their passwords and other sensitive data from hackers, intruders, and other malware threats.
- More importantly, the Guardian Trial Version Internet Security for PC contains automatic update facility so that, it regularly checks for the latest virus definitions and updates the software whenever the new signatures are released. By updating the database with new virus signatures, the internet security software safeguards the device from latest and ever-evolving threats.
Guardian Internet Security System Requirements:
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64-Bit)
- 1 GHz or Faster Processor
- 256 MB of RAM
- 750 MB of free hard disk space
Click the below download button to download the Guardian Internet Security on your Windows PCs or other Windows systems.