Jihosoft Photo Recovery Free is the best recovery tool for Windows that recovers all your deleted media files, such as photos, audios, and videos. You can choose the specific file types and formats to restore, which will make the search faster and more accurate. Moreover, the Jihosoft Photo Recovery 8 (Latest Trial Version) is also able to scan and recover files from formatted drives and deleted partitions. In this article, you can get to know how to download and install Jihosoft Free Photo Recovery for Windows PCs.
The recovery program not only restores your deleted files but also helps you back up your data. Moreover, you can restore the files deleted from any storage device such as a pen drive, digital camera, memory cards, external hard disk, etc. The program supports almost all media file formats, including RAW images such as CR2, ORF, SR2, and many more.
How to Install Jihosoft Photo Recovery Free for Windows:
- You can Download Jihosoft Photo Recovery Free for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (32/64-Bit) by using the link given at the end of the post.
- You will find the downloaded file in the Downloads folder. To install Jihosoft Photo Recovery Free, double click on the program’s executable file.
- A Windows security box appears confirming whether you want to run the file. Therefore, click on the run button to continue, as clicking on the cancel button will abort the installation.
- Next, the user account control box will pop-up asking whether you want to allow the recovery app to make changes to your Windows PC. You can also see more details about the executable file by clicking on the show more details option.
- Clicking on the yes button will start the process, and clicking on No will cancel the installation.
Starting the Installation:
- Next, the setup window appears with the license agreement page. You need to accept the agreement and click on the Next button.
- After you click on the Next button, the program will ask you to select the destination location. Click on browse to choose a different destination folder.
- The setup also shows the free space required for the free data recovery software to install. Therefore, you can either select a different folder or continue with the default folder, which is C:\Program Files\Jihosoft\Jihosoft Photo Recovery. After choosing the destination folder, click on the Next button.
- Next, the setup will ask you to select the start menu folder. So you can choose a different folder by clicking on the browse button, or you can click on the next button to continue with the default start menu folder. You can also bypass creating a start menu folder by checking the option at the bottom of the setup window.
- Next, the setup asks you whether to create a desktop shortcut or not. Creating a desktop icon will help you access the program quickly. But if you like to have a clean desktop, you can uncheck the create desktop shortcut option and click on the next button to proceed to the final step of the installation process.
- The program’s setup shows you a review of your choices. If you wish to make any changes, you can click on the back button and make the necessary changes. Or you can click on the install button to continue the installation.
- As you click on the install button, the program will extract the installation files in the selected destination folder.
- Finally, you can click on the finish button to complete the setup.
- The program immediately launches after you click on the finish button.
Jihosoft Photo Recovery Trial Version Features:
Jihosoft Photo Recovery Trial Version also allows the users to backup their files by creating an image file. You need to click on the Create Image option on the dashboard, select a partition or entire hard disk, and click on create an image button to make a backup of your files. The program saves the backup in .img format, which you can extract later by using any other recovery software or utilities such as Winzip, Winrar, etc.
The latest trial version of Jihosoft Photo Recovery 8.26 allows users to pause the recovery process and resume it whenever they are free. While the program is scanning or recovering a drive, you can cancel it and continue the recovery process by using the resume recovery option on the dashboard.
Convenient User Interface:
The user interface is convenient to use for beginners as the dashboard contains only three options that are Recover Photos, Resume Recovery, and Create Image. You will also find the options drop-down menu from where you can contact the customer support, change the language, and get help.
The free photo recovery program for Windows 10/8/7 provides an advanced scan option that helps you recover files quickly and more accurately. To recover photos, videos, and audios, first click on the recover photo option on the dashboard then chose a drive. Before starting the scan, click on the Advanced scan button, and you can select the particular file formats you want to restore.
System Requirements for Jihosoft Photo Recovery 8 Free Download:
You can run Jihosoft Photo Recovery even on a low specification computer.
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (32&64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or Later
- RAM: 256 MB Memory
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free disk space
- Publisher: Jihosoft
Overall, the recovery software offers fast and secure retrieving of media files from your computer as well as other storage devices. Furthermore, the software also provides a free backup tool for Windows that helps users to create an image file (.img) of the selected drives. The advanced scan option will help you quickly recover the media files you were looking for by narrowing the search.
You can download Jihosoft Photo Recovery Free Trial for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (32/64-Bit) by clicking the download link given below.
–>>”Windows 32 Bit“<<–
–>>”Windows 64 Bit“<<–