Joyoshare Media Cutter for Windows makes it easy to cut audio and video with a simplified user interface and easy to use tools. Now you can remove unwanted parts from a video, split the video, make ringtone, and extract audio with ease by using the media cutter.
The software is developed by Joyoshare, which is known for providing the best editing software for Windows. Joyoshare Media Cutter is not only useful for cutting audios and videos, as it also provides a built-in media converter, joiner, and editor.
How to Install Joyoshare Media Cutter for Windows PC?
- First, you need to download Joyoshare Media Cutter for Windows 10/8/7/Vista (32/64-Bit) by clicking on the download link provided at the end of this post.
- You will find the downloaded file in your Downloads folder. Double click on the Media Cutter executable file to commence the installation.
- As you open the file, a Windows security warning box will pop-up asking your permission to run the executable file. Click on Run to move further with the installation process.
- Another box will appear, asking whether you want to allow the app to makes changes to your device. You can click on the show more details option to know more about the executable file. Click on the yes button to start the installation, as clicking on no will abort the installation.
Starting the Setup:
- Joyoshare Media Cutter Free Download setup window appears with the license agreement page asking you to accept the agreement. Select the I accept the agreement option and then click on the Next button.
- Next, the setup asks you to select the destination location. The program also displays the space required for the installation of the software to help you choose the destination location with enough free space. You can either continue with the default destination folder, which is C:\Program Files\Joyoshare Media Cutter, or choose a different folder by clicking on the Browse button.
- After you select the destination folder, click on the next button to continue.
- The setup will display additional tasks page, where you can choose to create desktop and quick launch shortcuts. After making the selection, click on the Next button to move forward.
- The next page shows all your selections, and you can start the installation by clicking on the Install button. You can also click on the back button to go back and make necessary changes in your selections.
- As you click on the install button, the setup extracts all the files to the selected destination folder.
- Finally, you can click on the Finish button to complete the setup. You can also choose to launch the Joyoshare Media Cutter for Windows PC by selecting the option.
- The free media cutter for Windows launches as soon as you hit the finish button.
Joyoshare Media Cutter Key Features:
Easy Media Cutting:
The software makes it easy for non-technicians to edit, merge, and cut media files with simple tools. You can use the pointers to mark the start and endpoint easily, or you can enter the specific starting and ending point time.
You can also join different videos into a single video file by using Joyoshare Media Cutter for Windows PC. Moreover, the software does not re-encode the videos if all the videos are from the same source, which means there is no loss in audio and video quality.
Encoding and Converting:
While exporting the video, you can choose between High-Speed Mode and Encoding mode. While the high-speed mode option saves the video faster without losing the original video/audio quality. The Encoding mode also works as a converter, which allows the users to choose the audio/video output format, quality, codecs, frame rate, bitrate, sample rate, resolution, and channel. You can also revert the changes by clicking the restore button. The users can choose the output format from the following categories that are general audio, general video, HD video, web video, or devices. You can select YouTube, Facebook, or Vimeo as output formats, and Joyoshare Media Cutter will convert the media in the supported video format. Moreover, you can also select the output file format as FLV, F4V, and SWF.
After adding the files to the list, you can click on the edit button as the software also provides a free video editor for Windows PC. By using the editing tool, you can trim videos, crop, rotate, and flip the video. Moreover, you can also make color corrections such as brightness, contrast, saturation, and hue easily by using the sliders.
Add Effects, Watermarks, and Text:
The Editing tool by Joyoshare Media Cutter also provides plenty of free frames and amazing VFX effects such as bubbles, rain, fireworks, snow, and many more. You can add an image or text as a watermark on your video and even adjust its transparency. Moreover, you can add subtitles to your video and change the font size, style, opacity, position, and margin.
You can also add sound effects like full bass, treble, sharp, flat, and more. Furthermore, you can increase the volume up to 200% and also increase/decrease the weight of the tone. The software provides a reset button to all the effects to quickly revert the changes. You can also click on the Apply To All button to apply changes to all media files in the list. You can also read Free Video Cutter Joiner Download.
System Requirements to Download Joyoshare Media Cutter:
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (32&64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or Later
- RAM: 1 GB Memory
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free disk space
In Conclusion, it is a freeware media cutter by Joyoshare that also enables users to convert, re-encode, edit, and merge media files quickly and conveniently. You can also pick the high-speed mode that exports your video quickly without reducing or damaging the original video quality.
You can use the below link to Download & Install Joyoshare Media Cutter for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (32/64-Bit) PC.
–>>”Windows 32 Bit“<<–
–>>”Windows 64 Bit“<<–