Loaris Trojan Remover Free is the best security tool for Windows that not only scans and removes viruses but also block ads and remove spyware programs installed on your computer & web browser. The security software has a powerful scanning engine that helps in detecting & deleting the viruses when the regular antivirus fails to discover them. It keeps updating the virus signatures in real-time, due to which the program can identify new malware.
How to Download & Install Loaris Trojan Remover Free Trial?
- Download Loaris Trojan Remover Free Trial for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (32/64-Bit) by clicking on the download button provided at the bottom of this post.
- The program will be downloaded to the Downloads folder. Go to the Downloads folder in your computer and double click on the executable setup file to start the installation.
- You will get a Windows security warning asking you to confirm your action. Click on the Run button to continue the installation.
- After you click on the Run button, the user account control will pop-up, asking whether you want to allow Loaris Trojan Remover to make changes to your computer. Click on the Yes button to move further, or click on the No button if you want to abort the process.
- Next, the program will ask you to select the setup language. By default, the setup language is English, but you can change it by using the drop-down menu. Click on the OK button after you select the setup language.
- Then the setup window appears, and you have to click on the next button to proceed further.
- Next, you have to accept the user license agreement and click on the Next button to continue with the installation.
Continue the Installation:
- The setup will ask you to select the destination folder. You can choose a different folder by clicking on the Browse button, or you can click on the Next button to install the program in the default destination that is C:\Program Files\Loaris Trojan Remover.
- Next, the setup will ask you to select the start menu folder, which you can do by clicking on the browse button.
- After you choose the start menu folder and click on the Next button, the program displays a select additional task page, where you can choose to create a desktop icon or not. You can uncheck the box if you don’t want the desktop shortcut icon of Loaris Trojan Remover, or can click on the Next button and proceed further with the installation.
- The setup displays all your selections, and you can choose to proceed by clicking on the Install button, or you can click on the back button to make necessary changes.
- The program will extract all the files to the destination folder in a couple of minutes.
- Finally, you can click on the finish button to launch the program. You can also uncheck the Launch Loaris Trojan Remover option if you don’t want to start the program yet.
Loaris Trojan Remover Free User Interface:
The user interface of Loaris Trojan Remover is uncomplicated and convenient to use even for new users. The dashboard displays menus on the left that contains all the tools in a well-arranged manner. The scan menu offers four scanning options that are standard scan, full scan, custom scan, and removable scan. The standard scan will quickly scan the most affected areas of the computer, whereas the full scan option deeply scans all the files and folders on your hard disk. The removable scan will scan all the removable devices connected to the Windows PC.
The other menus are Update, Log Files, Quarantine, Tools, Settings, and Info. Advanced users can modify the options in the settings menu, such as scheduling a virus scan at every program startup, set heuristic rules, turn on/off deep scan, add files to ignore list, and more. You can reset browser settings, Windows hosts file, Windows update policy, and collect system information from the tools menu.
Loaris Trojan Remover Free Key Features:
The most useful feature of Loaris Trojan Remover free is the up to date database. The program updates the virus database in real-time in its server. Therefore, it updates the virus signatures database before each & every scan to recognize new viruses. The regular antivirus does not update its database every day due to which it cannot identify new malware activities on your Windows PC. If you are running on low internet data, you can change the update settings to every hour, every day, or you can even turn off the updates.
The free antivirus for Windows detects infected files and stores them in the quarantine, which will prevent them from infecting other files. The program allows you to restore the files from quarantine if you think its a false alarm. Note that the program deletes all the infected files from the quarantine after 30 days, but you can turn off the auto-delete feature in the settings menu.
Reset Browser settings:
Some malware programs may make changes to the web browser’s search page, user settings, & home page and collect the user data by observing their online activities. Therefore, the free security tool allows the users to reset the browser settings, which will remove all the add ons and restore the settings. While you are installing software, some software installs bloatware with them that make changes to the browser home page and user settings. Hence, resetting the browser using Loaris Trojan Remover will remove all unnecessary tools and make your browser new again. You will find the option to reset your web browsers in the tools tab. The program supports top web browsers such as Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, and Firefox.
System Requirements for Loaris Trojan Remover for Windows:
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (32&64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or Later
- RAM: 512 MB Memory
- Hard Disk: 200 MB of free disk space
Overall, Loaris Trojan Remover Free is a powerful tool that scans and removes malware by identifying their behavior. The software keeps the virus signatures up to date, which helps in detecting new malware when the regular antivirus program fails. Moreover, the program allows its users to modify the heuristic level, change update settings, reset browser settings, and more.