Max File Shredder for Windows Overview:
Max File Shredder is the best utility tool for Windows that helps you erase files permanently from your hard disk. The file shredding tool also allows you to guard your privacy by deleting the recycle bin folder, remove essential files, and leftover files. Moreover, You can add multiple files/folders and shred them with a single click.
Whenever you delete files from your Windows PC, they do not get erased from your hard disk until the operating system overwrite the files with other files. So when you delete any confidential data, it still stays on the hard drive, and anybody can restore the files using Recovery tools for Windows. Therefore, it is necessary to use Max File Shredder, as it deletes the files and overwrites them with random data to reduce the chance of recovery. Even the toughest recovery softwares cannot restore the overwritten files. The shredding software can be helpful for home users as well as professionals to delete their personal or confidential data permanently without a chance of recovery.
Shredding has one more advantage, as the process permanently deletes the files and creates space for new data, it also prevents disk fragmentation. The simplified user interface of Max File Shredder makes it easy for first-time users to use the software effortlessly. Moreover, it saves all your activities in the log file, which you can easily access, save, or delete. Download Max File Shredder by using the link provided at the bottom of the page.
Max File Shredder Full Version Key Features:
The free file shedder provides you privacy guard to protect you from identity thefts. Privacy Guard tool allows the users to erase your recent activities, such as recently opened document lists, run history, start menu history, and more. It also lets you delete clipboard content, media player history, Windows temporary files, index files, cookies, search history, URL list from the address bar, etc. It will take you a lot of time as well as effort to search these entries and delete them individually. Therefore, it provides you the list of all your recent activities and allows you to select and delete them.
Shred Deleted Files:
One of the essential features of Max File Shredder is that you can also shred previously deleted files with a few clicks. Firstly, click on the shred deleted data tool, then select the drive partitions and click on the Shred button. It will find the previously deleted files on your disk and permanently erases them. Moreover, you can shred the files deleted from the recycle bin with a couple of mouse clicks. Just click on the shred recycle bin tool and click on yes. It will spread the files and shows you a list of permanently deleted files.
The best file shredder tool for Windows allows you to set a schedule for shredding the files automatically at a specific time. You can set a schedule to clear your recent activities history, shred a drive partition, clear recycle bin files, or shred the selected files/folder. Select the tasks to schedule by checking and unchecking the boxes beside them. Then select a date & time and click on save to set the schedule. Moreover, you can choose to set a one-time schedule or repeat it.
Install Max File Shredder for Windows 10/8/7 (32&64-Bit):
- Click on the below-provided download link to Download Max File Shredder. Your file will be downloaded to the Downloads folder. Double click on the MaxFileshredderDM file to open the file.
- Windows installer will ask your permission to run the executable file. Click on Run to start the installation process.
- Max File Shredder Download Manager downloads the necessary data to install the software. It will download the files in a few minutes.
- After it successfully downloads all the necessary files, you will get a message from User Account Control asking if you want to allow the program to make changes to your system/device. Click on Yes to continue installing Max File Shredder on your Windows PC.
- The installer asks you to accept the agreement to continue the installation procedure. Therefore you can read the license agreement or simply click on I accept the agreement and click on the Next button.
- Then you can select a different destination folder by clicking on the browse button, or leave it to the default destination folder and click on Next. At the bottom, you can also see how much space the File Shredder will take on your hard disk. Therefore, you can change the location of installation if the default installation directory does not have the required space.
- After clicking on the Next button, you need to rename the start menu folder, or you can leave it to default and click on the Next button again to proceed further.
- Then you will get an additional task window asking you to create a desktop icon or not. You can uncheck the option if you don’t wish to create Max File Shredder shortcut on your Windows desktop.
- The File Shredder program will extract the files to the destination folder within a minute. Finally, click on the Finish button to start using Max File Shredder for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (32/64-Bit)
- After the installation, it will ask you to buy the pro version, register, or skip. You can click on the register button if you already own a license key or click on the skip button and start using the program.
System Requirements to Download Max File Shredder:
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (32&64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium or Later
- RAM: 200 MB Memory
- Hard Disk: 200 MB of free disk space
- Developer: Max Secure
While sharing a computer, you would like to keep your privacy by clearing your activities history and deleting your files. Therefore, you can download and install Max File Shredder for Windows to permanently erase your confidential data and recent activities history conveniently. The software also helps you schedule tasks so that it can shred the files daily at the given time in case you forget.
Click on the below download links to Download Max File Shredder for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64 bit):
–>>”Windows 32 Bit“<<–
–>>”Windows 64 Bit“<<–