Wise Auto Shutdown for Windows is the best utility tool for power management, as it allows you to schedule the system to shut down, hibernate, reboot, log off, or sleep automatically at the specified time. The program provides a simple user interface that makes it convenient even for non-technicians. Moreover, the program operates in the background and takes a minimum amount of system resources.
The program has a clear user interface with all the tasks on the left and schedule settings on the right side of the user interface. You can also set a reminder that will remind you 5 minutes before executing the task so that you to cancel or reschedule the assigned task. You can schedule the assignment by providing a particular date or time, or by setting a timer. Furthermore, you can assign the task to repeat daily at a specified time.
It is a helpful power management tool for both personal and professional use. For instance, you can schedule your PC to automatically shut down at a specified time in the night in case you forgot to shut it down before going to sleep. You can also restrict your kids from using the computer for a long time by setting a timer to shut down or put your PC to sleep. It is also useful in offices, as you can set a specific time for all the systems to shut down automatically in case any employee forgot to shut down their computer. The program also lets you schedule a task based on the idle time. For example, you can set your Windows PC to log off automatically if it is idle for an hour.
How to Download & Install Wise Auto Shutdown?
- You can download & Install Wise Auto Shutdown for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (32/64-Bit) by using the download link provided at the bottom of this post.
- You will find the program in your Downloads folder. Double click on the Wise Auto Shutdown executable file to initiate the installation process.
- A Windows security warning dialogue box will appear, asking whether you want to run the file. Click on the Run button to continue with the installation. Or you can click on the cancel button to stop the installation.
- Next, a user account control window will pop-up asking you to confirm that you want the app to make changes to your device.
- You can also click on the show more details option to get more information about the program. Then click on Yes to commence the set up or click on No to abort it.
- The Wise Auto Shutdown setup window will appear showing the user license agreement. Select the I accept the agreement option and click on the Next button to continue with the setup.
- The setup will ask you to select the destination location to extract the files. By default, the destination location is C:\program files (x86)\wise\wise auto-shutdown folder, but you can select a different folder by clicking the browse button.
- You can also see the required free disk space needed for the installation, which will help you choose the drive that has enough free space. After selecting the destination location, you can click on the Next button to proceed with the installation process.
Continue the Installation Process:
- Click on the install button to commence the installation, or you can click the back button to go back and make any necessary changes.
- The setup will extract all the files to the destination location within a minute.
- Finally, you can check or uncheck the options to view the release log and launch Wise Auto Shutdown then click on the Finish button to complete the installation.
- Checking the option View Release Log will take you to the WiseCleaner official page that displays details about the latest version. And checking the option Launch Wise Auto Shutdown will open the program as soon as you click on the finish button.
- The user account control pops up whenever you run the program, asking you whether you want to allow the program to make changes to the device. You should click on the Yes button to run the program.
- Clicking on yes will launch the Wise Auto Shutdown program.
Wise Auto Shutdown for Windows 7 (32/64-Bit) Key Features:
The free utility for Windows provides over 30 languages, including Czech, Slovac, Estonian, Thai, Chinese, Arabic, and more. You can change the language by clicking on the menu and picking the required language from the drop-down menu. If the required language is not available in the list, selecting the Translate option at the end of the drop-down menu will take you to the program’s website, where you will find more than different 40 languages to download.
24/7 Customer Support:
Wise Auto Shutdown for Windows provides the best customer support with 24/7 availability. You can quickly contact the customer support by clicking on the feedback button at the top of the program’s user interface. You can also provide a screenshot along with your issue, which will help the technicians to understand the problems.
You can also read AnyDesk for Windows PC Download.
System Requirements for Wise Auto Shutdown Download:
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (32&64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or Later
- RAM: 128 MB Memory
- Hard Disk: 10 MB of free disk space
Wise Auto Shutdown for Windows helps in power management by letting the users set a schedule for performing automatic tasks for their PC, such as shutdown, reboot, log off, sleep, and hibernate at the given time. Furthermore, the simplistic and clear interface makes it easy for non-technicians to use the software conveniently.