Last Updated: 18th May 2018
MiniTool Power Data Recovery Overview:
MiniTool Power Data recovery is the most used application or software by the users to recover their lost data or important data. It is User-friendly software with free file data recovery feature for the home users.
If you lost the data suddenly or accidentally or deleted due to the crash of the Operating system, then you no need to worry because MiniTool Power Data recovery free edition application will help you in recovering the data.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery not only recovers the data from the damaged hard disk but also from the CD Drivers, Memory card, DVD Driver, Memory stick, Pen drives and other Flash drives.
MiniTool data recovery software will allow in recovering data from any platforms like Window users as well as Mac users. Free Edition of MiniTool Data Recovery as 1 GB Data recovery Limitation
MiniTool Power Data Recovery Free Edition Comprises 5 Module Features Such as:
- Deleted Files Recovery: This Feature helps in recovering the data files and folders that delete accidentally or by mistake.
- Recovery of Digital Media data: User can recover the data from digital media such as Photos, Music, videos, Cameras, USB Flash Drives etc:
- CD and DVD Data Recovery: Allows the user to recover the data deleted or lost from CD/ DVD Drives either they format or in a scratched way.
- Corrupted or Damaged Data Partition Recovery: It is a Powerful Feature which helps to retrieve or recover the files from a partition that is damaged, formatted, showing up as RAW Drive. As long as the partition exists the lost files can be recovered by using this module. This Module supports MBR-style and GPT-style partitions
- Lost Data Recovery: This Module designed to recover the data from the Lost or Deleted Partitions either accidentally or crash of OS by malware.
There are four Kinds of the situation for recovering the data with this module.
- Partition lost only in the boot.
- Missing of Partitions from Hard drive
- Lost of Other Partition except the boot partition left.
- Lost of More Partitions from the hard drive.
In the first & Second situation, User not able to enter or boot OS successfully, a blue or black Screen appear. Whereas, in the other two situations, you can recover the data as well as successfully boot the hard drive.
How to do Data Recovery Process?
- Choose the Right recovery module in the main interface of free data recovery software for Windows.
- Select the device which you want to recover and scan the medium.
- Check or Preview the Data Recovery changes and Save in a secure location.
System Requirements for MiniTool Power Data Recovery:
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, (32/64-bit), Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 (R2), Windows Server 2012.
- 486 or Pentium-class processor (either 32-bit or 64-bit)
- IDE/SATA/SCSI hard drive
- 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended)
- 100 MB of free space
MiniTool Power Data Recovery Pros & Cons:
- The features listed on the main interface clearly with the dynamic icon.
- Moreover, you can recover up to 1 GB of data only
- It is a User-friendly Interface and also easy to follow the wizard
- Recovers from flash memory cards and optical media
- Recovery Process may take several hours to complete whole drive.
- Doesn’t allow you to skip scan-halting bad sectors.
CLICK ON DOWNLOAD BUTTON