Browsers play a key role in connecting the individual to the outside world. With the help of a web browser, you can surf the internet and access any type of site you want. Moreover, it is used to play online games very faster and smoother. Apart from that, the user can stream online movies, videos, and audio by visiting various types of sites. More importantly, the user can perform safe banking transactions by going through certified bank sites. Like this, there are many other usages of this web browsing software. At present, the developers are designing several web browsing applications, but the Mozilla Firefox is the second best web browser that is used by millions of users all across the world. Download the latest version of Mozilla Firefox 67.0.1 on all your Windows versions such as Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
Mozilla Firefox 67.0.1 Web Browser Free Download Brief Introduction:
Firefox is one of the best web browsing tools that is developed by Mozilla Foundation. Millions of users are using this Firefox browser on their desktops, laptops, Smartphones, tablets, and other devices. With all the advanced features, the Mozilla Firefox became the second most used web browser in the world. Though there are many similarities between Firefox and Google Chrome, Chrome is considered as the top web browsing software. Recently, the developers of this Firefox released the latest version that is 67.0.1 with more advanced features. When you want to browse the internet secretly by hiding your identity, you can browse in the private window of this browser. By this, all your web history, cookies, web cache, and download history are safe from various tracking issues. Also, it blocks all unwanted advertisements, pop-ups, and other infected notification to save the user’s identity.
When coming to the user interface of this Mozilla Firefox, the user can find a simple and hassle-free interface with all easy-to-use tools and options. Like other browsing tools, it also includes long address bar for typing & searching the queries on the web. Besides that, you can find a shortcut icon for viewing history, bookmarks, download history, synced tabs, and others. The right-most corner contains a menu icon that is three horizontal lines with various types of options. If you want to open a normal window or private window or add-ons or any others, then you need to open the menu bar. It includes very useful tools in order to continue web browsing smoothly.
Firefox Browser for Windows 7/10 Key Features:
- The inbuilt password manager is used to maintain and manage all the passwords of the users. To protect those passwords and sensitive information from hackers and ransomware attacks, it safeguards in an encrypted format.
- The Autofill option in this Firefox allows you to fill the login details like usernames and passwords automatically whenever you visit the same websites repeatedly.
- In order to increase the browsing speed, this Firefox web browser for Windows 7 detects and blocks unsponsored advertisements, promos, and messages from your browsing window. By doing so, it loads the web page 44% faster than before.
- By using the sync option, the user can synchronize all their passwords, bank details, bookmarks, and opened tabs with all your devices.
- The best advantage of this Firefox when compared with Chrome is it uses very low system resources that mean the computer consumes minimum requirements to run the Firefox.
- When you’re shifting from Chrome to Firefox, you can also transfer or import the bookmarks, passwords, preferences, and Autofill data very easily and effortlessly.
- Moreover, the Firefox Free Web Browser for Windows 10 includes a variety of themes so that you can modify the interface according to your wish.
- The Mozilla developed Firefox offers a huge number of add-ons and extensions so that it adds as the extra benefits to the browser.
Mozilla Firefox System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64-Bit)
- RAM: 512 MB or More
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or Later
- Hard-disk: 100 MB of free space
Click the below-mentioned download button to download & install the Mozilla Firefox on your Windows devices.