NetBalancer for Windows is the network utility and bandwidth monitoring tool for your internet traffic, which allows users to restrict the download or upload speed and helping them to surf or do anything on the internet conveniently on their PC. Simultaneously, it also allows you to control the traffic by setting various priorities and time-based rules such as network protocol, time of the day, and application type to limit or block the metered network traffic. So, if you are searching for the best network bandwidth monitor software, then without any doubt, you can choose the NetBalancer. You can quickly download and install NetBalancer 9.14 full version for windows if you wish to control either office or home network according to your network preference, rules, and filters right from one single web dashboard. NetBalancer is designed to support all Windows platforms such as Microsoft Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8, 10 for both x86 and x64-bit environments.
NetBalancer is the bandwidth limiter software for Windows. This monitoring program allows users to manage and control the traffic of their network in a better way for a single computer or more devices. By using the NetBalancer, the user can quickly assign a limit, priority, or rule for a running application. NetBalancer shows the seven (7) categories to define the network traffic such as normal traffic, limited traffic, high priority, low priority, ignore, dropped, and delayed. Furthermore, the deep packet inspection will allow you can monitor as well as restrict the unwanted traffic and also block the BitTorrent traffic, limit the Steam program, and then set a high priority network when you use the browser or play games. Besides, the user can also view the network traffic data in real-time and create advanced traffic statics and charts for any time. NetBalancer 9.14 latest version comes with an added search field that helps the user to search for the processes and filters records quickly.
NetBalancer Full Version Free Download Key Features:
- The NetBalancer provides and friendly user interface for monitoring and controlling the network traffic with ease for a beginner as well as an expert.
- By using this network traffic control tool, the user can assign the network priorities to download and upload any process.
- Furthermore, the user can set detailed network traffic rules and filters to the maximum control of any running application.
- NetBalancer will help you to control the computers from the web control panel when you sync them with NetBalancer service.
- If you are well versed with command-line programming, then NetBalancer will follow various command-line instructions and web APIs for automation.
- The program also provides password security where the user can secure all the settings, priorities, rules by assigning a password to prevent any unauthorized changes.
- Simultaneously, the NetBalancer will show all the system process with their internal and external speeds along with the current connection level.
- With the view history feature, the NetBalancer shows the in and out network traffic of any application since the program installed on your computer.
- For user convenience, the NetBalancer displays internet traffic and other detailed information in a system tray icon for easy monitoring.
- NetBalancer will provide full support for IPv6 for rules and filters.
- All the data of your system associated with NetBalancer is encrypted with TLS and SHA2 for high-level security. It may include internal traffic, web traffic, sync traffic, password, and communication.
NetBalancer Download for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium Class CPU or Later
- RAM: 512MB-1 GB Installed Memory
- Hard Drive Space: 20 MB of free disk space required
Click the below download button to get the link for NetBalancer, the best network traffic control, and monitoring software for windows. This standalone program will support all versions of Windows OS for both 32-bit and 64-bit hardware architecture.