Last Updated: 24th July 2018
RealVNC is a virtual network computing software that enables users to remotely access and control computer devices at any time from anywhere. Get this RealVNC latest version software to utilize advanced tools. It is compatible with all window operating system from Windows XP to Windows 10 for both 32-bit and 64-bit.
Overview of RealVNC Remote Desktop Software:
RealVNC is remote control software which will allow you to easily take control of your remote desktops across any network worldwide at any time. RealVNC software created by the developers of VNC to promote, enhance and commercialize VNC. It supports multiple platforms such as Windows, Linux, Mac OS and UNIX. In general, RealVNC needs to understood by both networking and computers and considered to be perfect for administrators. The latest version of RealVNC comes in two parts there are server and client. So you can install everything that you need in one package whereas the Server App should installed on the computer that needs to control, and the client app (VNC Viewer), with its interface reminding a web browser, shall installed on one or more workstations. To use this app the viewer first needs to connect to the server before starting any connection by using a license key that obtained through online registration, depending on the types of feature preference as per the user. Once the connection established the user can save the details at VNC address book for later use.
RealVNC is much simpler than a mouse click, one can start a chat conversation or send the Ctrl+Alt+Del command, and also can find out the connection speed. Experts can access the options window of the viewer and disable the keyword input and mouse input and activate Read-only Mode and modify the scaling method. It will make sure that no unauthorized personnel gets access to their apps or settings with password protection. And also provide the possibility to select a master password which will ask before you’re connected. The software comes with restricted functions with a freeware license and for the business and Enterprises environments paid license is applicable.
Features of RealVNC Remote Desktop Free Download:
- Whereas, with this RealVNC you can reduce the call support cost, handling time as well as on-site travel cost.
- RealVNC saves the time for specialized training and documentation for remote support.
- It improves the quality by providing real-time service and also satisfies both employees as well as the customer.
- RealVNC predicts and prevents system failures and the risk associated with on-site service.
- It Supports business and compliance objectives with audit and security functionalities to achieve the goals.
System Specifications for RealVNC:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1,10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Installed Memory: 512 MB of RAM required
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB