Protecting your privacy is the most crucial thing you have to keep in mind while browsing the internet. An IP address is your network’s identification number, which is visible to all the websites you browse, and it is possible to track your location and monitor your online activities using your IP address. Therefore, for securing your privacy and masking your IP address, you can Download Windscribe 2020 for Windows PC.
The program has the largest network with servers in over 100 cities. Having a VPN connection also lets you unblock the geo-blocked content. Windscribe Free VPN also protects your privacy by automatically blocking the adware that can leave a cookie on your computer to get your details. The most important feature is that Windscribe clears all the internet traces, and it does not store your personal information or activity logs. It is also easy to set up and use the free VPN on your Windows PC. Moreover, the program allows you to block websites manually by adding their IP address or Domain name in the block list.
Windscribe Free VPN User Interface:
Windscribe Free VPN designed the user interface to be convenient for all users. It displays a huge on/off button, a burger menu, internet data left, your IP address, a firewall switch, and a drop-down menu for selecting locations. You can let Windscribe choose the best VPN location, or you can pick the VPN location by clicking on the drop-down menu.
The drop-down menu presents the list of available countries and cities to connect. Moreover, it shows the location’s signal strength to help you pick the highest speed network. There’s also a notification icon, which keeps updating with new offers and VPN related news. Advanced users can find all the advanced settings in the preferences option, such as modifying the connection protocol, API resolution, advanced proxy settings, and more.
You can also read Download BullGuard VPN for Windows 7/10 Free.
How to Install & Download Windscribe 2020 for Windows 10/8/7:
- First, download Windscribe 2020 Free VPN for Windows 10/8/7 (32/64-Bit) by clicking on the download button provided at the end of this review.
- The program will be downloaded to the Downloads folder.
- Double Click on the Windscribe executable file to start installing the Free VPN on your Windows PC.
- Windows will open up a security warning box asking whether you want to run the file. Click on the Run button to proceed or click on cancel to abort.
- As you click on the Run button, another box will appear, asking you whether you want to allow the application to make changes to your Windows device. Clicking on the Yes option will start the installation process as clicking on the No option will cancel the installation.
- Next, the setup will ask you to choose the type of installation between the express install and custom install. By selecting the Custom Install option, you can pick the destination folder for the program to install, whereas choosing the Express Install option will automatically set the default destination folder, which is C:/ Program Files/ Windscribe. Pick an option and click on Next to proceed with the installation.
Proceeding with Custom Install:
- If you pick the custom install option, you can click on browse and select the destination folder, then click on the Next button to proceed. You can also see the free space required for installing the program above the Next button. Therefore, you can select the destination folder, which has enough space for the program to extract the files.
- After clicking on the Next button, the setup will ask you to select the start menu folder. You can choose another folder by clicking on the browse button or proceed further by clicking the Next button.
- Next, the setup asks you to select additional tasks. You can choose to create a Windscribe desktop icon by checking the box beside the option, or uncheck it if you want to keep your desktop clean.
- Then, click on the Next button, and the program will display the settings you have made. You can click on the back button and change the destination folder and start menu folder, or you can click on Next to process further with the installation process.
- As soon as you hit the install button, the setup will extract the files to the destination location/folder.
- After the installation is complete, you will get the final window, where you can check the option to Run Windscribe or uncheck it and click on Finish to close the setup window.
- After you download Windscribe 2020 and launch it for the first time, the Windows Security Alert window will pop-up asking your permission to allow the Free VPN to connect to the internet. Choose either a private network or public network and click on the Allow access button.
- Finally, the program launches and asks you whether you have an existing account or do you want to create a new one. You can click on No and create an account to start the free VPN service.
- As you click on the No button, it will open up a webpage where you have to create a free account to start using Windscribe. You have to enter a unique username and password to create a free account. Providing an Email ID is optional, but you can enter a valid Email ID to get extra data.
Windscribe Free VPN Key Features:
Windscribe Free VPN for Windows 10/8/7 has servers in more than 60 countries and 110 cities, which will help you watch the geo-restricted content by connecting to the country’s server. For instance, you can watch Netflix shows by connecting through US VPN servers. Moreover, the software shows a fake time zone to match the connected country’s time. Though the program has the most extensive network compared to other VPN services, the free version only provides a limited amount of servers.
No Tracking Policy:
Windscribe does not store or save any data that can identify your location. The software clears all your history logs and online activities to avoid tracking. The only data the Windscribe VPN stores is the total volume of bandwidth you used in a month.
The Free VPN for Windows also provides web browser extensions for Mozilla Firefox, Opera Web Browser, and Google Chrome. The browser extension helps you connect the VPN only when you are surfing the internet instead of connecting all incoming and outgoing connections. You can find the add-on in the web browser store, as you need to add the extension separately even after you download Windscribe for your PC.
By using the latest feature, you can select only specific programs to connect through the VPN tunnel, and the other programs will connect to the internet directly. For instance, banking websites may not work when you are connected to a VPN server, so instead of disconnecting the VPN, you can exclude the web browser from connecting through the VPN network. The Split tunneling feature will be helpful if you are using multiple web browsers, as you can use connect one with VPN, and the other will run through the local network.
The Kill Switch feature activates automatically with the Firewall, which will prevent you from accidental exposure. In case the network accidentally drops while you are using the internet through the VPN server, the system will automatically connect all the running programs through your local network, which will reveal your IP address to the websites you were visiting. Therefore, when you suddenly lose the VPN connection, Windscribe 2020 uses the kill switch feature that immediately blocks all incoming & outgoing connections to avoid your IP address from getting leaked. The firewall option is available at the bottom of the Windscribe user interface, and you can activate/deactivate it using the on/off switch.
System Requirements for Download Windscribe 2020 Review:
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (32&64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Processor III or Later
- RAM: 512 MB Memory
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free disk space
Windscribe 2020 Review Conclusion:
Windscribe is the best network tool for Windows that protects your online identity by disguising your IP address with a random IP address from other corners of the world. Moreover, as mentioned before in this Windscribe 2020 Review, it also provides helpful features such as browser integration, kill switch, and split tunneling.
Click on the below provided links to Download Windscribe 2020 Free VPN for Windows 10/8/7 (32/64-bit).
–>>”Windows 10/8/7 32/64 Bit“<<–
Click on the Below link to Get Windscribe Free VPN for Older Versions of Windows
–>>”Windows XP/Vista 32/64 Bit“<<–