Last Updated: 17th July 2018
WinGate is a powerful integrated proxy server, internet gateway and communications server which allows to access and control, security and communications needs for all the computers connected to a local network that is from small home networks to large businesses. The Latest version of WinGate 9.1.1 supports both 32-bit and 64-bit along with all versions of Windows operating system.
Overview of WinGate Free Proxy Server Download:
WinGate is a free Internet sharing tool which allows you to configure and control the Internet access for all the computers connected to a local network in to monitor the network traffic as well as optimize the usage of internet. The WinGate uses NAT or Proxy Technology and allows the user to control the network traffic by using advanced rules.
WinGate also used for providing DNS, POP3, IMAP4, and SMTP services but the main important feature it is a proxy server where the proxy for each protocol can be started or stopped independently. Supported protocols include WWW (web pages), FTP (file transfer protocol), POP3, SOCKS, RTSP (streaming media), and others. WinGate checks each Internet connection is kept safe from hackers, intruders as well as act as a shield from potentially dangerous content. With the help of using security filters, the unwanted connections can be blocked and also the inappropriate content. WinGate allows using multiple users to surf the web at the same time, retrieve their emails.
Apart from the network resources management, and email hosting features, the gateway also includes multiple reporting tools for diagnosing network problems. The notification system facilitates the administrator and other important staff to learn about important events via email. WinGate takes a new modular approach, allowing you to customize its functionality when managing your Internet Gateway. WinGate mostly chose for Internet cafes and network administrators who need to manage large network environments where Internet.
WinGate Free Proxy Server for Windows Features:
- WinGate uses Network Address Translation (NAT) to enable a gateway which uses private IP addresses, to access the Internet.
- Provides single or multiple internet connections simultaneously which is secure and manage your Internet access for the entire network.
- Several of WinGate’s proxy services support transparent proxying where connections made on specified ports.
- Protect your servers from internal or external threats by Stopping viruses, spam, and inappropriate content from entering your network.
- Monitor the usage in real time to Improve network performance and responsiveness with web and DNS caching.
- WinGate contains a dialer manager that can access and control all dial-up connections on the PC by a traditional dial-up to an ISP, an ADSL modem.Along with Main Features, the WinGate also consist some of the Key Benefits:
- Improvement in productivity with a reduction in time and resources required to maintain network integrity.
- Reduced Employer liabilities with improved efficiency, responsiveness and reliability of network access.
System Requirements for Installing WinGate:
- Operating System – Windows 7 or Windows 8, Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Hard Drive – 500 GBs or more
- Memory (RAM) – 4 GB or more
- Processor – Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 or AMD Phenom II or greater
- Network Connection – Built-in RJ45 network interface