Eassos Recovery 126.96.36.1995 is the best recovery tool for Windows (32/64-bit) that helps you restore accidentally deleted files quickly with a few clicks. The software allows you to recover data from a specific partition or complete hard disk. It also helps you restore files deleted from the recycle bin and lost partitions. You will learn how to install and use the program to recover your valuable files later in this Eassos Recovery Free Review.
When you remove/delete files from your PC, Windows does not erase them entirely from the hard disk. Therefore, it is possible to recover your deleted files safely by using reliable data recovery software. Copying files to the hard drive will overwrite the new files over the deleted files, which will damage the old data and makes it difficult to recover. Even installing the software to the same drive will overwrite the old files, so do not install the software on the partition where you want to recover data.
Eassos Recovery Free Review Key Features:
Recovery by File Types:
Eassos Recovery lets you choose the file types to recover, such as images, videos, documents, emails, internet files, and more. You can further select the file format of the file types that will narrow and search and find your deleted files faster.
Recover Emails and Internet Files:
The software can also recover deleted emails, internet files, and system files such as HTML language file, Macromedia flash file, Outlook PST file, Font file, and more.
It not only retrieves data from hard disk but also USB drives, digital cameras, memory cards, and other storage devices. The latest version can restore data from both NTFS and FAT32 file systems.
Damaged Disk Recovery:
While most recovery tools are not able to scan damaged hard disk drives, the free Recovery software for Windows can scan and recover data from damaged hard disks as well as bad sectors.
After scanning the disk, you can see a magnifying glass icon beside each recoverable file. It helps you to view and confirm the files before restoring them.
Save and Load Recovery Process:
The program allows you to save the scanning and recovery process and continue it later. Therefore, you can pause the scanning in the middle, save it, and load it whenever you are free.
How to Install Eassos Recovery (v188.8.131.525) for Windows (32/64-bit)?
- Download the latest version (184.108.40.2065) for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP by clicking on the link provided at the end of the Eassos Recovery Free Review.
- You will find the program in the Downloads folder. Double-click on the executable file (.exe) to install the recovery software on your device.
- A security warning dialogue box will pop-up asking for your confirmation to run the file. Click on the run button to commence the installation.
- After you hit the run button, a user account control box appears whether you want to allow Eassos Recovery software to make any changes to your PC. You need to click on the Yes button to proceed further, or you can click on the No button to cancel the installation.
- A dialogue box will appear asking you to select the setup language. You can choose the required language from the drop-down menu.
- After selecting the language, click on the OK button to start the installation.
Starting the Setup:
- Eassos Recovery setup will display a user license agreement page, where you have to accept the agreement and click on the next button to continue.
- Next, the setup asks you to select a destination folder to extract the installation files. You can click on the browse button and pick a destination folder or proceed with the default folder, which is C:\Program Files\Eassos Recovery.
- You can also see the space required for installation and select the destination folder accordingly. After picking a destination location, click on the Next button to continue with the installation.
- As you click the Next button, the setup will extract the files in the respective destination folder.
- Next, you will see two options that are Launch Eassos Recovery and Open Website. You can check or uncheck these options and finally click on the Finish button to close the setup window.
- The program will launch automatically as soon as you click on the finish button.
Eassos Recovery User Interface:
Eassos Recovery Free Review User Interface is simple and contains four tools. The tools are Recover Files from Partition, Recover Files from Disk, Recover Deleted Files, and Recover Lost Partitions. You will find the options menu on the upper right corner. From the options menu, you can change the language, contact the customer support, goto homepage, upgrade, and register.
How to use Eassos Recovery Free for Windows:
- To recover files from a partition, you need to select the Recover Files from the Partition option.
- The program will ask you to select a partition. As you choose a disk partition, it will showcase all the information like disk name, file system, cluster size, free space, and used space.
- Next, you can click on the select file types button and choose the type of files to recover from the selected disk.
- After you pick the file formats, click on the Next button, and the program will scan for recoverable files.
- The program displays the recoverable file name, size, file type, attribute, and deleted time & date.
- Moreover, you can also see the preview of the file before restoring by clicking on the magnifying glass icon.
- It will take a while for the software to scan your hard disk, and you can pause and stop the scan at any time and go back to the homepage.
- Similarly, you can use other tools by following the same procedure as above.
You can also read iolo Search and Recover for Windows PC Free Full Version.
System Requirements of Eassos Recovery Free Download:
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (32&64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or Later
- RAM: 512 MB Memory
- Hard Disk: 200 MB of free disk space
Conclusion of Eassos Recovery Free:
In Conclusion to Eassos Recovery Free Review, it is the best software to recover your data quickly and safely. The software recovers data from all types of storage devices such as digital cameras, memory cards, and more. Moreover, it allows you to select the file types and format, which you speed up the scanning and restoring process.