Download Faasoft Video Converter for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and older versions of Windows. This video file converter is compatible with both 32-Bit and 64-Bit architecture.
Faasoft Video Converter Free Download Overview:
Faasoft Video Converter supports video conversion with a quick and easy process. Convert videos and save them in the format your device supports. This file converter supports batch conversion, hence you can convert several files or your entire folder at once in minimum time. Additionally, Faasoft Video Converter comes with a unique function that lets you convert files exactly as you select them. For this, use the copy folder structure function and avoid confusion later. Create a custom conversion profile and save it for future conversions. Edit and adjust the audio settings while previewing the videos. You can adjust the volume, cancel noises, remove disturbances, and more. The devices this video file converter supports are Apple, Android, Blackberry, HTC, and other mobile phones, gaming consoles, TV, media players, MP4 players, and other external media playing devices. Take screenshots of the screen with the help of the desktop screen capture and save them.
To convert your files, click on the Add File option and add all the videos you want to convert. Next, crop or trim the videos using the respective functions, or other edits you want to perform. Select the output format and folder locations from the Profile list. Preview the files and, lastly, click on the convert icon to begin the conversion process.
Faasoft Video Converter Latest Version Key Features:
- Convert videos from any format to any format and save multiple copies of a single file in different formats. Faasoft Video Converter lets you convert several files at once with the help of the batch converter tool.
- This video converting software supports all the popular formats, both common as well as HD. The common video formats include AVI, MP4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-3, FLV, DivX, MOV, M4V, FLV, and more.
- The HD output and input video formats it supports are AVCHD, AD AVI, HD AVC, XVID HD, MPEG4 HD, MPEG1 HD, MPEG2 HD, RM HD, and more.
- The video file converter also supports audio formats that include AAC, MP3, WAV, WMV, AVI, VOC, AUD, AIFF, M4A, 3GA, MP2, RA, and more.
- You can add or import images for watermarks that are in PNG, BMP, GIF, JPEG, TIFF, and other graphics formats. Merge video clips into a single file using the video joiner and watch them like a movie.
- Preview videos before converting to make sure all the elements are alright. You can use the built-in video editor function to make any changes or modifications to the videos before converting them.
- The video downloader function lets you easily download videos from YouTube and save them in any format you want. Therefore, you do not have to watch videos online since you can save them offline and play them anytime.
- Optimize the videos according to your requirement. Trim or crop videos and remove the unwanted bits, add effects, watermarks, adjust video properties such as brightness, saturation, and other specifications.
- Use the screen capture tool and take snapshots of the screen or your favorite stills from the videos and save them. You can edit the photos before saving them in any of the image formats.
Faasoft Video Converter System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 20 MB
- Disk Space: 100 MB of free space
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster CPU
- Developer: Faasoft