The FBackup 7.4 is the free backup software for Windows systems. The free backup software main function is backup data and restoring. It is available free for personal and commercial use. Moreover, the best backup software offers you the automatic and cloud backups to the Google Drive. Get the free version FBackup for Windows by clicking on the below download button. It works with Windows all versions that support 32-bit and 64-bit processors.
Overview of FBackup Free Download:
The FBackup is the powerful backup software which provides the best solution to backup the data. It has the simple and easy to use interface which guides you through the process of defining the backup. Moreover, it allows you to back up the data in two ways such as full backup which zips the files, and the mirror backup does not zip. When you back up the data, you need to select where to store the backup data (destination location), what to store (source data) and select the mirror or full backup. Additionally, the backup software enables you to schedule it to run automatically and also run manually. Once you define the backup job, you can run it automatically by pressing F6 or schedule it.
Besides, you can easily backup the data sources from the local drives to destinations such as USB device, mapped and network locations. The best 6hing about the FBackup software is which protects your data for free. When you want to restore the backup data, you back restore it by clicking on the restore button. However, you can run the actions before and after backups. For Example, you can select the clear backup before the backup so that, it will clear the previous backups before loading the new backup. Download free FBackup lets you backup your important data and restore it whenever you want with a single click. You can also try the Acronis True Image 2018 – Backup Tool Free Trial Version Download.
FBackup – Free Back up Latest Version for Windows Main Features:
- The FBackup is the simple and easy to use backup tool which helps you to back up the data automatically by scheduling it and also you can run it manually. So that, you can save time and protects your data.
- Additionally, it helps you to back up the data with standard ZIP compression when you use the full backup.
- Moreover, it uses the ZIP64 compression which creates the backup with 2 GB in size and also, you can protect the data with a password to ZIP files.
- Additionally, the best utility software includes the mirror backup which creates the mirror copy of files. And also, it includes the Fast Mirror option that copies only new and modified files.
- Besides, it protects your backup data from wanna cry and ransomware attacks.
- By default, your backups saved on a hard drive or local drives, and it supports the backups on external drives, USB drive, Mapped locations, CD/DVD/Blue-ray disks.
- Furthermore, the best backup software allows you to back up the data to the cloud Google Drive and DropBox.
- The backup software checks for updates weekly so, you can update to latest version.
FBackup System requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 and Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 (Both 32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium II Or later
- Hard Disk Drive: 100 MB Free Space Needed
- Installed Memory: 512 MB RAM