Download GoPlay Editor for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and older versions of Windows. Also, this free screen recorder and video editor is compatible with both 32-Bit and 64-Bit architecture.
GoPlay Editor and Screen Recorder Overview:
GoPlay Screen Recorder lets you record the screen activity and save them in your preferred format. You have an option of recording the area you want. You can record the entire screen, a selected area or a particular window. In addition to that, its PIP feature lets you add a secondary video on the main one. Therefore, you can easily record game sessions, tutorials, and documentaries using this feature. Also, you can record videos with or without audio and add audio files later while editing. Record your voice while the screen recorder is running through a microphone for live game sessions, etc.
GoPlay Editor provides you with basic video editing tools using which you can enhance your screen recordings. Import videos from your desktop folder and edit them with basic tools such as crop, trim, and merge. Add effects to video and enhance them. Further, you can also add transitions to ensure smooth movement between frames, add video filters, and more. Add audio to the recordings, use the noise cancellation tool to remove background noises and more. Share the recordings with one click and export them to social media sites easily.
GoPlay Editor Key Features:
- The custom screen recorder feature enables you to record the entire screen, a particular window or selected part of the screen as per your convenience.
- Use the PIP – Picture In Picture recording mode that lets you record videos from two devices simultaneously. You can record video from your webcam at the same time while recording the screen.
- Do voice over for the videos you record by muting audio while recording the videos. Also, you can add audio files or background music to the recording from your folders.
- GoPlay Editor supports 4K to 60 FPS that makes is very easy and convenient for you to record game sessions and edit them later if needed.
- Its inbuilt video editing software provides you with basic video editing tools using which you can enhance the video screen recordings.
- Import videos from your device and edit them using crop, trim, split and other tools. Further, you can also add effects to the videos, transitions, filters, texts, audio, and others to perfect your recordings.
- Split video into small clips using the split tool. Therefore, you can cut out the unwanted bits from the recordings while editing them.
- The screen video recorder lets you save the recordings in your preferred format as well as adjust the video specifications such as output quality, aspect ratio, and other video properties.
- Easily share the videos with your friends and family. Also, you can share your recordings directly to video streamings sites or social media such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and other sites.
- Add subtitles if you like to the videos, sync subtitles in movies, upload caption files and increase the engagement in the videos. Furthermore, you can preview the subtitles while editing the videos to make sure they are in sync with the dialogues and scenes.
GoPlay Editor System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 10 MB
- Disk Space: 50 MB of free space
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium, AMD or later version
- Developer: Beyond Play Limited