Download IDrive for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and older versions of Windows (compatible with both 32-Bit and 64-Bit). Sync your devices like mobile phones, tablets, PCs, and laptops with IDrive and access your data easily anytime.
IDrive is an online backup and cloud storage which offers unlimited storage space. It backs up all your data and keeps it secure. You can access your files or backup anytime you want easily. Retrieve data easily by searching for the particular file you want and restore it back to the desktop. This online data backup backs up your data in real-time. In other words, as soon as your download or enter new data to the computer, it transfers it to the cloud. Further, it detects any changes made in the files and automatically updates them in the cloud. Run the Archive Cleanup tool to match your desktop data to the data on the cloud for reference. Also, this PC backup software does not delete or erase any data unless you do it manually. The backup program regularly sends you archives, reports, stats, and other information.
IDrive Key Features:
- Backup as many devices as you want to as IDrive supports multiple device backup. Easily sync your mobile phones, laptops, desktops, tablets, and other devices with your IDrive account and access your data anytime anywhere.
- All your files and folders will be synced in real-time and uploaded to the online cloud storage. It has unlimited storage hence upload as much data as you want without having to delete anything.
- The IDrive Express sends all your data physically to you within a week. As a result, you can have a hard copy of all your files and folders and restore them in case you lose data on your system.
- The backup program takes snapshots of all your backups and verifies them. It saves up to 30 versions of your data. Therefore, you can easily access your previous data if you want to.
- Its web-based consoles will help you manage all your data, their backups, restores, settings, and more. You can access all this even remotely by using its inbuilt remote desktop access function.
- The disk image backup function lets you backup your entire OS, all the drives in the system, settings, files, folders, programs, and other data. Further, it does not affect any of the data or alter it and secures it.
- IDrive secures all your data with 256-Bit AES encryption algorithm so that no remote operators can steal your information.
- The backup software lets you choose the type of backup you want to perform, between incremental and compressed backup. So that, it does not consume much of your internet bandwidth and enables smooth transfer of data.
IDrive System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 50 MB
- Disk Space: 100 MB of free space
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium, AMD or later version