Last Updated: 15th May 2018
Image Resizer Free Download Overview:
Want to resize your images? Want to change your image size? don’t have an idea about resizing your images? Then we have a solution for you that is Image Resizer. You can resize your image to any size very easily to particular size. You no need to edit your pictures, no need to use other software or tools when you have the Image Resizer application. Most of the people they don’t know how to resize pictures or photos. Image Resizer is a very useful tool and easy to resize your photos.
You can resize your photos like small, medium, large. also, you can set a custom size for your photos. After resizing the image, you can use it on any device. Also, it has more options than the Microsoft picture manager. The free image resizer is the best alternative for Microsoft picture manager.
The difference between Microsoft Picture Manager and Image Resizer:
For resize images, most of the people using picture manager. You can resize only a single image with Microsoft picture manager, but in image resize, you can resize multiple images at a time. In picture manager there are no options like edit, crop, cut etc. but with image resize you can edit your photos also.
How to use Image Resizer on Windows:
You can use it very easy, after complete the installation, you need to open the Image Resizer in windows. it includes some options other than the Resizer. You can set the photos for desktop background also with using image resizer. Edit your images, you can Resize your images either default size or Custom size.
Features of Image Resizer:
- You can resize your pictures by Pixels, centimeters or percentage.
- Resize your images in default sizes.
- You can use your images on any device.
- Easily Edit your Images.
- It has a simple user interface.
- Image Resizer creates original pictures with any size.
- It can print your images.
- You can set Custom size for your images.
- It supports multiple languages.
Pros of Image Resizer:
- It is a light weighted application.
- Moreover, the software allows you to use very easily with its options.
- In addition, it is easy to download.
- Also, the Image Resizer available for free.
Cons of Image Resizer:
- Need to update.
- Need to add more advanced features.
Image Resizer System Requirements:
Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/10 (32 Bit or 64 Bit)
RAM: 512 MB or Greater.
Hard Disk Space: 10 MB Required.
Processor: Intel Pentium or later.
Technical Setup Details:
File Name: Imageresizersetup.exe
File Size: 1 MB