Image Resizer is the best image reducer for Windows. Users can download Image Resizer for Windows from our website at the below download button mentioned at the end of this article. The program is quite similar to the Light Image Resizer for Windows PC. By using this free image resizer, you can not only resize but also flip, rotate, rename and change into multiple file formats for bulk images at once. So, hurry up Image Resizer Free Download is available that support all versions of Windows Operating systems for both 32-bit and 64-bit hardware architecture.
Is your PC running out of storage due to the space occupied by too many images? At the same time, are you looking for the best free image resizer software to help you out with this situation? Then, we suggest you choose the Image Resizer tool from Tweaking Technologies. The company is well known for making quality apps and utilities for all major platforms. By using this Image Resizer Download, you can not only rescale image size but also easily organize your saved photos on the computer. With the free photo size reducer for Windows PC, you can scale-up or scale-down multiple images together by choosing predefined dimensions, to save time and effort. On the other hand, it offers various features to resize, rotate, rename and convert file formats of bulk images without compromising any visual quality. Furthermore, the users can also rename batch images and arrange them in different sub-folders. Simultaneously, even they can also adjust image orientation with the required settings without any bother.
Overall, Image Resizer is the all-in-one tool, which not only resizes the images but also helps to organize and optimize your photo collection as well as saved images. Therefore, we strongly recommend downloading Image Resizer for Windows if you want to reduce the size according to your preference either for a single photo or multiple images.
Image Resizer for Windows 10 Key Features:
- It has a user-friendly interface which allows both novices and expert users to resize the images without any trouble.
- The program offers you to add multiple images resizing at once with regardless of their file formats. Therefore, it helps to save time consumed for each image resizing.
- Besides, the drag and drop option allows adding images or a folder to image resizer as wells let you adjust the image size to any proportions, without losing quality.
- With the help of image resizer for Windows 10, you can adjust image size, or either select from the preset sizes or enter custom dimensions according to your preferences.
- By using the smart algorithms, the image resizer makes sure that there is no compromise in the quality despite the size.
- Image resizer provides with an option to correct wrong or inaccurate orientation automatically.
- On the other hand, the program allows the user to rotate the image by clockwise/ anti-clockwise or can turn it them over 180 degrees based on their preference.
- Additionally, the program supports various image file formats. So the user can save the single photo or an entire batch of resized images to any popular image format. It includes JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, TIF, etc.
- The program is not only an image resize tool but also used as a file format converter for all your digital images.
- Furthermore, ensuring the quality it also lets you collectively rename as well as saving them in precisely labeled subfolders.
- Image resizer for windows also helps to organize and optimize your photo collection and other saved images.
- It also creates a detailed view log reports for each image rescale session automatically. In this way, the user can get additional details regarding the resizing tasks to use them for any later purpose.
Image Resizer Software System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium Class CPU type or Later
- RAM: 512 MB of installed memory
- Hard Disk Space: 10MB of free disk space