Download iSkysoft PDF Editor for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and older versions of Windows. The PDF editor software is compatible with both 32-Bit and 64-Bit architecture and is available for Mac OS as well.
iSkysoft PDF Editor Overview:
iSkysoft PDF Editor lets you edit documents, create, convert, and share them. Protect your documents with a password so that no unauthorized persons can access or steal your confidential data. Add watermarks to your documents, adjust their transparency, and claim your rights. Therefore, you can easily edit legal documents as well using this best PDF editor software. Organize your documents by adding bookmarks, Bates numbering, user permissions, customizations and more. Convert as many files as you want using the batch conversion option. Edit the documents according to your requirement by using texts, fonts, highlights, annotations, stamps, images, and more.
Create PDF documents using the PDF creator tool and save them in your desired format. Further, the formats this PDF converter supports are Excel, Word, TXT, HTML, RTF, Images, EPUB, and more. Create PDF forms easily by adding bullets, checkboxes, signatures, form fields, and more. Therefore, you do not have to convert files in order to sign them.
iSkysoft PDF Editor Key Features:
- This best PDF software lets you edit documents as per your requirement with the help of its wide range of editing tools. Select the best format, font, text, and other properties for your documents.
- Edit images that are there in the documents. You can rotate, flip them horizontally or vertically, add images from your personal folders, delete and more. Further, this PDF viewer lets you extract images and save them in any of the graphics image formats without any loss in the quality.
- Insert pages in the existing document, remove pages that you do not want, replace text, and more in the file converter. Additionally, you can also extract or split pages and save them as separate files or even images.
- Combine PDFs and form a single large file for easy access to information. You can also print documents without any loss in the quality or indentation.
- iSkysoft PDF Editor can also edit OCR documents. Therefore, you can easily scan documents from your scanner and edit them according to your requirement. Extract data from the scanned files and save them in any of the text formats.
- Use markup tools such as highlighter, annotator, stamps, handwriting, and others to enhance your documents and make them more interesting. Sign your documents with stamps or business logos by choosing from the large catalog or import your own stamps.
- The inbuilt PDF converter software lets you convert documents easily to any of the text formats. You can also convert several files at once using the batch converter tool.
- The PDF creator lets you create documents by combining several PDF and other types of files into a single file. Also, you can produce new files by adding texts, stamps, images, and other information to the files. Share them with your friends and family.
iSkysoft PDF Editor System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-bit)
- File Size: 10 MB
- Disk Space: 50 MB of free space
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium, AMD or later version
- Developer: iSkysoft