Download iWisoft Free Video Converter for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and older versions of Windows. Also, the video format converter is compatible with both 32-Bit and 64-Bit architecture.
iWisoft Free Video Converter Latest Version Overview:
iWisoft Free Video Converter can convert video formats from one to another. The media converter supports all popular video, and audio codecs, as well as media playing devices. The video formats it supports are MP4, AVI, WAV, WMV, FLV, MKV, DivX, and other HD video formats. The audio formats include MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, AIFF, MP2, and many others. You can extract audio from the video files and save them as any of the audio formats. Also, this video converter supports video editing as well using which you can edit videos. The tools include cut, crop, trim, effects, watermarks, logos, transitions, and other specifications. You can configure the settings to get the perfect videos you want. Convert multiple files at once using the batch conversion tool. You can also take snapshots of the videos and save them in the preferred format using the video screen capture function.
iWisoft Free Video Converter Key Features:
- Convert videos of various formats to the desired format as iWisoft Free Video Converter supports a wide range of video formats.
- The video converter also supports conversion of HD videos and makes sure their quality does not get compromised.
- Apart from videos, you can also convert audio files from one format to another. This file converter supports all the popular audio formats.
- You can directly convert audio or videos for playback on your devices. iWisoft Free Video Converter supports a lot of media playing devices such as mobile phones, DVD players, PS3, Xbox, and more.
- The batch conversion function lets you convert multiple files at once within less time as well as with best output quality. Additionally, the MP4 converter can convert one file to several formats at once.
- Configure the settings as per your convenience by modifying them. You can change the frame rate, bit rate, aspect ratio, video size, video codec, audio codec, bit rate, channel, and other such properties.
- You can also edit videos before converting them. Crop the videos and fit them in the frame size you want.
- Trim the unwanted bits of the video or cut the video into small video clips. Furthermore, you can also join clips and form a large video using the video joiner tool.
- Add effects, visualizations, watermarks, logos, and other filters to the videos. You can adjust the transparency, size, and position of the watermarks.
- The HD video converter also provides a screen capture tool using which you can take screenshots of the videos and save them in BMP, PNG, GIF, or other formats.
iWisoft Free Video Converter System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 25 MB
- Disk Space: 100 MB of free space
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel Pentium, AMD or later version
- Developer: iWisoft