Download the free Kaspersky Anti-Virus trial version on your Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. This Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows 7 is mainly designed to detect and remove the viruses, malware, spyware, rootkits, ransomware, phishing websites, and various other security attacks. The user can safeguard the personal data and online privacy from different types of ransomware attacks. You can get the trial version of this Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows 10 for of cost but, if you want to use more feature, then you can switch to the premium version. You can set up the Kaspersky Anti-Virus on both the Windows 32-Bit and Windows 64-Bit processors.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Free Download Introduction:
After setting up this Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows 10 PC, you can view the simple and intuitive UI design or user interface on your desktop screen. The main page of this Kaspersky free antivirus consists of different tools such as Scan, Database Updates, Reports, On-Screen Keyboard, and More Tools. Moreover, you can get to know the current status regarding your PC protection. When you click on the scan button, it starts the scanning process of your computer. When you want to update the Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows, then simply click the database update button. In order to securely type the keystrokes at the time of password entering, then make use of the On-Screen Keyboard so that no hacker will trace your keystrokes. If you want to use other tools of this software, then click the more tools button. You can also download the Netlux Antivirus (32/64-Bit) Free Download 2019 Full Version.
Key Features of Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows 7:
- The Kaspersky Anti-Virus free download for Windows safeguards the user’s device from all the dangerous threats like viruses, malware, phishing attacks, spyware, and others.
- The inbuilt File Anti-Virus tool of this virus protection software helps to scan the running, saved, or open files on your computer.
- Moreover, the Web Anti-Virus option helps in performing the scanning of inbound network traffic in order to block unwanted applications that try to run on your PC.
- In order to protect your network attacks from the malicious cyber hackers, the Kaspersky free Anti-Virus software comes up with the Network Attack Block.
- With the help of System Watcher, the software continuously monitors the on-going activities of your PC so that it perfectly detects and removes the malware threats.
- In addition to the above, the Kaspersky Anti-Virus trial version offers you the IM Anti-Virus tool in order to scan the incoming and outgoing messages on your inbox. By this, it detects the phishing or spam messages before harming the PC. Interested to visit, Scanguard 2019 Download Free Trial for Windows 7/10.
- For improving the performance of your PC and balance the processor speed even when you’re using the antivirus, the Kaspersky Anti-Virus offers different types of performance tools. One of that features is disabling the scheduled tasks when your PC is running with the help of batteries.
- To play the online games safely, securely, and without any distraction from unwanted ads, the Kaspersky software provides the gamer mode. When you enable this gamer mode, it blocks all the unsponsored ads, promos, and other notifications.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Trial Version System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32/64-Bit)
- Processor: 1 GHz CPU or Faster
- RAM: 1 GB (32-Bit) & 2 GB (64-Bit)
- Hard-disk: 1500 MB of free space
- Developer: Kaspersky Lab
Click the below-mentioned download button to download Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2019 on your Windows PCs or other Windows devices.