KeePass Password Safe Free Download for Windows is the free, open source, light-weight, and easy-to-use password manager. It helps the users to manage the passwords securely by storing all websites and service login details in a highly-encrypted vault. This vault is unlocked only with one Master Password key or a key file.
So, if you are the one among those who have several passwords to remember and looking for the best password manager, then we strongly advise you to download and install KeePass Password Safe 2.41 Latest version for both 32-bit and 64-bit architecture that support various Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 Operating Systems. You can get the KeePass Password Manager for windows from our website at the below download button mentioned at the end of this article.
KeePass Password Safe Download Overview:
Nowadays most of us have access to various social networks and other services at the same time even there is a rapid increase in releasing new services every other day. In this scenario, if you are a keen and regular Internet user, then you might have between 10-20 passwords to remember, Am I right? Meanwhile, most of the people use a different password for each account and remembering many passwords for the Windows network logon, your e-mail account, your website’s FTP password, online passwords and so on would be very harder. Therefore, if you don’t want to remember many passwords and looking for the best password management software, then KeePass Password Safe software is the perfect one to choose.
KeePass Password Safe Download is the password manager from Dominik Reichl which was first designed for Windows, and presently even it supports for Linux and MacOS. It is free, open source password manager that allows you to manage your passwords by storing them in a secure vault in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key file. By using this free password manager, your effect is reduced to the maximum because you need to remember the just master password or key to get access to the database that contains all the passwords. On the other hand, the databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms such as Advanced Encryption Standard and Twofish algorithms. Alternatively, you can also check Download Avast Password Manager Free for Windows 7
It offers an intuitive and secure interface where the user can drag and drop passwords into any other window. At the same time, you can even organize your passwords into groups. Furthermore, the program also features to export the KeePass password list to many formats including TXT, CSV, HTML, and XML. It also includes other features like password generator, auto-lock, database search, import/export, and more. KeePass Password Safe will also support a plugin framework and allows you to extend the functionality using various (free) plug-ins. It is a free standalone which does not require installation.
KeePass Password Safe Password Manager for Windows Key Features:
- KeePass Password Safe is the free open source password manager and offers a user-friendly interface where both beginners, as well as experts, can access the program conveniently.
- By using this password management software, you can store all your passwords in one database and lock them with one master key or a key file.
- Furthermore, KeePass supports the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES, Rijndael) and the Twofish algorithm to encrypt its password databases.
- Besides, the complete databases along with password field’s user names, notes, etc. are also encrypted so that you no need to worry about cyber thieves or hackers.
- With the help of this KeePass Password Safe Password Manager, the user will get the protection against dictionary and guessing attacks.
- KeePass has a password generator which helps the users to generate strong random passwords by defining the possible output characters and type.
- KeePass is considered as the first password manager that supports security-enhanced password edit controls.
- KeePass is a portable password manager for PC which doesn’t require any installation and users can carry the program on a USB stick and runs on Windows systems.
- The program offers an option to the users by combing the master password and a key file to encrypt the database. That means if you want to unlock the database the user requires the key file and the password. In this way, it provides enhanced security for all data stored within this password manager.
- KeePass Password Safe will allow the user to transfer a password database that consists of only one file from one computer to another quickly.
- On the other hand, it also supports password groups where it allows you to create, modify and delete groups in which passwords are sorted.
- Additionally, these groups can be arranged as a tree that consists of subgroups.
- Moreover, it also has time fields feature, which allows the user to check details regarding password creation time, last modification time, last access time and expiration time.
- It also comes with built-in viewer and editor for text files, images and documents so that the user will not require exporting attached files to view/edit them.
- The password list can be exported to various formats like TXT, HTML, XML, and CSV, etc. Simultaneously, it also supports other file formats through the KeePass plug-in.
- On top of that KeePass uses the common CSV export format for various passwords safes like Password Keeper and Password Agent.
- It can import TXT files created by Bruce Schneier’s Password Safe v2. At the same time, it can resolve and import TXT outputs of CodeWalletPro, a commercial closed-source password safe.
- KeePass is available and also translated over 45 various languages quickly. Thus, the users can choose the languages as per their choice.
KeePass Password Safe 2.41 Free Download System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium 1.2GHz or later version
- Memory: 512 MB RAM or Above
- Disk Space: 50 MB of free hard disk space
How to Download KeePass Password Safe Open Source Password Manager on Windows PC?
KeePass Password Safe is the best free password manager available today and that supports security-enhanced password edit controls and also importing more than 35 formats along with many other advanced features. Therefore, we suggest you try it if you need to manage a number of passwords every day.
Do click the below download button to get the link for KeePass Password Safe and start downloading this password manager for windows that supports both x86 and x64 architecture.