MAGIX Fastcut Free Download is the best editing software for Windows that makes video editing faster and convenient. MAGIX developed the program, especially for editing Action Cam and GoPro videos. The editing program is easy to operate and creates fascinating videos within minutes. Moreover, Fastcut uses smart technology that automatically adds effects to your clips based on the beat of the music.
MAGIX Fastcut Free Download Key Features:
As I mentioned earlier, the video editor is specially made for Action Cam and homemade videos, so there is a high possibility that the videos will be shaky. Therefore, the free video editor for Windows 10/7 automatically detects and stabilizes the video.
Crop and Rotate:
The editing tool also lets you crop the clips easily by using the sliders. Moreover, you can rotate the clips 90 degrees clockwise or anticlockwise to make sure all your clips have the same orientation.
While adding clips, you can watch the Preview by hovering your mouse over that particular clip. It plays the video in the thumbnail itself, which helps you identify clips faster instead of going back to the folder and playing each clip separately.
MAGIX FastCut Free Download supports most of the popular video file formats for import, such as AVI, H264, MTS, MPEG-1, MXV, UHD, WMV, 4K, and MPEG-4, but it exports the video only in MPEG-4 format.
How to Use MAGIX Fastcut for Windows 10/7:
We recommend you to save/copy all your clips in a separate folder before starting the program as it will be convenient to add clips from a single folder rather than selecting from several folders.
- When you run the editing program for the first time, it asks you to select a folder. Therefore, choose the folder that contains all your clips.
- Next, click on the Clips thumbnail, and a panel slides in front of you from the right, which displays all your clips from the selected folder.
- We recommend you to pick the clips in the order you want them in the video.
- After adding the clips, you can see an edit and delete icons on the thumbnail of the added clips. By clicking on the edit icon, it opens up a window where you can crop or rotate the clip.
- Next, click on the Soundtrack thumbnail, and choose background music for your video from over 500 soundtracks.
- It asks you to select the length of the video from 15 sec, 30 sec, 60 sec, 90 sec, 120 sec, to 180 sec.
- You can also randomize the order of your clips by checking the option Randomize the Clips. Or else you can leave it unchecked if you want the clips to be in the selected order.
- Next, click on Create Preview to proceed further, and it provides a full-screen preview of your video with an option to enter video Title.
- You can click on the Save Video button on the bottom right to export the video, or click on the Back button on the upper left to go back and make necessary changes.
- After you hit the Save Video button, the program will take a few minutes to export the video depending on the size and length of the video clips.
- MAGIX Fastcut free download Exports your video in the MAGIX Projects subfolder in the Documents folder.
You can also read CyberLink PowerDirector for Windows 7/10 Free Trial Download.
System Requirements of MAGIX Fastcut Free Download:
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7 (32&64-Bit)
- Processor: Quad-Core Processor with 2.8 GHz or Better
- RAM: 4 MB Memory
- VRAM: 512 MB Graphic Card
- Hard Disk: 300 MB of free disk space
In Conclusion, the video editor helps enhance your home videos or journey videos. MAGIX Fastcut Free Download also has a simple user interface, which assists you in making videos faster than any other video editor. Moreover, it automatically stabilizes your clips and adds bouncing effects to your video according to the beat of the background music. It has a music library of over 500 chosen tunes that serve as outstanding background music for almost all occasions. You will find the download link of MAGIX Fastcut for Windows 10/8/7 (32/64-Bit) below.