Mailbird is one of the best free email clients for Windows PC. By using this Desktop Email Client, you can quickly manage emails and contacts from multiple accounts and helps to save your time. It offers several unique features that you don’t find in other web-based email clients.
So, quickly download and setup Mailbird Email Client for all Windows operating system that supports both 32-bit and 64-bit hardware architecture.
Do you have multiple email accounts and it’s hard to manage each one separately? Then it’s time to setup best email client like Mailbird. Yes, there are many open sources, free or premium email clients for Windows available in the market such as Microsoft Outlook, eM client, Opera Mail and so on. But millions of people will choose to use Mailbird for their personal as well as professional purposes.
Mailbird will sync all your emails and allow you to manage different email accounts in one unified inbox. At the same time, it also supports IMAP and POP settings when you connect to multiple email providers. It also provides highly customizable tools, colored themes and fonts, and various shortcuts. On the other hand, it also features integration with services that include Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Dropbox, Google Calendar, and more. Therefore, allowing users to work with these services without leaving the Mailbird. It has specific features such as attachment search, speed reader, snooze feature, contact syncing, Quick Action Bar to use keyboard shortcuts, etc.
Furthermore, Mailbird is strict regarding the privacy, where the team claims that Mailbird never scans the content of user’s emails as well as never store any of their data on the servers. So, it is a safe application to use, and we recommend trying the Mailbird Email client for your easy email management.
Mailbird Email Client for Windows Key Features:
- Mailbird – the best email client for Windows 10 has an easy to use and customized interface by offering tons of color themes to transform it in the way you want.
- The best free email client for Windows will automatically detect server settings with any IMAP settings even when you connected to different email providers or multiple email accounts.
- With this desktop email client, you can manage all your emails and contacts from multiple accounts in one Inbox.
- Mailbird free email client has a built-in speed reading feature that displays one word at a time and increases your reading speed by at least 3x faster.
- Mailbird has been integrated with a lot of open source applications and add-ons to enhance user experience.
- At the same time, it works with various built-in apps like Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Dropbox, Google Calendar, Docs, Evernote and many more.
- By using this email client, you can focus only on the required essential emails and snooze the other emails for later check.
- Besides, the users can also select their own notification sound suggestions offered by the Mailbird or can upload their own. Similarly, the user can also switch between the Dark or Lite theme whenever they want.
- It comes with an Attachment search feature which lets you search even for year-old attachments.
- On top of that, this best email client will connect you directly to Linkedin with only one click from within your Inbox.
- It provides various shortcuts for archiving, composing, replying, forwarding and many more actions.
- The Mailbird has Multi-language support for 17 languages from all over the world so that user can choose their preferred linguistics.
- Lastly, the email client for Windows PC offers 24/7 email support to the users if they come across any issues.
Mailbird Email Program System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows Vista, Windows 7,8, 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: 300 MHz CPU or Later
- Installed Memory: 512 MB RAM or Above
- Hard Disk Space: 30 MB of available free disk space