Max Folder Secure is the best utility tool for Windows PC for hiding and locking your files/folders. Max Folder Secure is developed by Max Secure, which is known for providing the best security programs for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP.
On multiuser computers, people find it hard to keep their files and folders private. They simply move their data to other locations, or they hide it using the Windows folder hider. But anyone can find those files by using the Windows search tool. Therefore, using Max Folder Lock for Windows helps the users to hide or lock their files/folders that can only unhide/unlock by using the user set password.
Max Folder Secure not only secures the files from other users but also protects the data from hackers as well. Moreover, the hidden & locked files/folder cannot be affected by viruses. You can lock different folders/files using different passwords for each one. You can hide/unhide files by login into the software. Furthermore, the software itself is protected by an admin password.
You can also read Wise Folder Hider Download Free for Windows 10 (32 & 64-Bit) PC.
How to Hide/Lock Folder using Max Folder Secure for Windows 10/7:
When you double click on the desktop shortcut, it will ask you to enter the administrator password. By default, the admin password is fsecure, but you can change it by going to Tools menu then clicking on change admin password.
- The top bar has large buttons to Hide, Lock, Unhide, Unlock, and Save. The left section shows the folders, and the right part shows the files inside the selected folder.
- To hide a folder/file, you have to select a file or folder and click on the Hide button to hide that file/folder. You can see the file/folder status in the bottom section. Similarly, you can Unhide the file by selecting it and clicking on the Unhide button.
- To Lock a folder/file, you have to follow the same steps, but you have to enter a password to lock the folder and use the same password to open or unlock the folder.
- After you Lock/Hide a file and folder, make sure you click on the Save button to save the session. It applies Hide/Lock to a folder only after you hit the Save button.
- You will also find some options and tools in the Menu bar.
Cons of Max Folder Secure:
Cannot hide/lock files in System drive:
The only disappointment with Max Folder Secure is that you cannot hide or lock files/folders that are in System drive. The software doesn’t allow you to hide or lock files from the system drive because hiding/locking Windows system files may cause some programs to not work correctly, including the operating system.
System Requirements of Max Folder Secure – Folder Hide/Lock:
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (32&64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium processor or Later
- RAM: 512 MB Memory
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free disk space
- Developer: Max Secure
Max Folder Lock for Windows is not only for personal use, but the software can also be useful in companies, where the user can hide the confidential business files/folders. Moreover, you can protect different files with different passwords. Using the folder/file hider, you can maintain secret folders in Windows without anyone knowing about it.
Click on the below links to Download Max Folder Secure for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64 bit):
–>>”Windows 32 Bit“<<–
–>>”Windows 64 Bit“<<–