Mozilla Firefox is one of the best web browsers for Windows that is fast as well as secure. A web browser is the most necessary software that allows you to browse the internet by translating the HTML WebPages into human-readable content using Hypertext Transfer Protocol. Though Microsoft provided a default web browser for Windows, due to its slow speed and lack of features, people prefer to use more advanced web browsers like Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. Mozilla further enhanced the fastest web browser by adding more features in the latest version of Firefox 71.0 Beta Download.
Firefox not only improved its security but also added lots of features to its newer version. The most exciting features of the latest beta version are Picture-in-Picture and Enhanced Tracking Protection. Firefox also includes features from the older versions such as synching accounts, customizable user interface, privacy window, developer mode, extensions, and more.
New Features of Mozilla Firefox Beta Download:
- The Latest Version of Firefox Beta further improved the security with Enhanced Social Tracking Protection that blocks third-party tracking cookies from social media networks like Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, and more.
- The New Privacy Protection Report displays the list of trackers blocked by Firefox Web Browser
- Mozilla Firefox 71.0 also provides a Complex Password Generator that will help the users create a secure and robust password while creating new accounts.
- The Latest Beta Version reduces the power consumption by up to 36 percent and load pages 22 percent faster than the previous versions.
- Now you can also import the saved passwords from Google Chrome Web Browser to Firefox Beta Version.
- A crosses lock icon in the URL section indicates insecure HTTP websites, whereas, the secure HTTPS now shows a grey color lock instead of green.
- The development tools now include a color deficiency simulator when you enable the WebRender feature.
- The most popular browser added a new command-line –kiosk, which opens Mozilla Firefox Beta in fullscreen mode.
- The best feature added in the Firefox 71.0 Beta Version is the Picture-in-Picture, which helps you pop out the videos by dragging them. Moreover, the videos stay on top of other programs and windows like the VLC Media Player.
- Improved the Certificate Viewer to show detailed website information and is more convenient to use.
- Now you can manage your saved login & password details in the Logins and Passwords Manager. Moreover, it syncs your logins and passwords saved on other devices as well.
You can also read Download Comodo IceDragon Browser Latest Version for Windows (32/64-Bit).
Mozilla Firefox for Windows (32/64-Bit) Key Features:
Once you sign in to Firefox on all your devices, you can easily sync the data, such as search history, logins, add-ons, bookmarks, preferences, and more. Moreover, the latest beta version also allows you to sync opened tabs. Note that the browser does not back up your data, so you cannot recover the data if your device is lost. Therefore, it is safe to keep your browser data in sync with any other device.
Firefox Extensions and Add-ons:
Firefox is the first web browser to provide free add-ons and extensions that improved the users’ browsing experience. Adblocker helps you block ads even from video streaming websites such as YouTube and Vimeo. The Grammarly add-on helps you correct spelling and grammatical mistakes, which is very helpful for students and professionals. The browser provides thousands of free add-ons that will help you in your daily life.
Easy and Customizable User Interface:
Mozilla Firefox made lots of changes in its appearance during recent updates to provide a clean and neat user interface. The user interface shows tabs on the top, followed by a few shortcut keys, add-on shortcuts, and a URL bar. By using the right-click context menu, you can move, reload, mute, pin, duplicate, bookmark, and close tabs. Moreover, you can customize the appearance by modifying the toolbar conveniently by using the drag & drop method. It also lets you increase & decrease the size of the icons on the taskbar. You will also find hundreds of free themes in the add-ons menu.
Firefox Developer Mode:
Browser History and Search History:
Firefox 71.0 saves all the search and browsing history, which may affect your browsing speed. Therefore, you can make Firefox faster by deleting the search and browsing history, clearing cache, and removing cookies. You will find the options to clear and manage data in the Privacy & Security tab in the settings menu.
Mozilla Firefox free internet browser for Windows PC keeps updating the security patch with every update to provide its users with a secure browsing experience. Moreover, the Privacy Window protects you from online thefts, spyware, phishing, adware, and other types of threats.
The free Web Browser for Windows (32/64-Bit) provides a Privacy Window that does not save or store your browsing history. Therefore, you can use the Privacy Window while making online transactions or for other banking activities. The Private Window automatically removes your browsing history, search history, entered data, and active logins as soon as you close the window.
System Requirements of Mozilla Firefox 71.0 Beta Download:
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (32&64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or Later
- RAM: 2 GB Memory
- Hard Disk: 200 MB of free disk space
Mozilla Firefox Web Browser Conclusion:
Mozilla Firefox 71.0 Beta Download is the fastest internet browser that also provides lots of useful features and also protects you from phishing, adware, and other threats. With the Enhanced Social Protection feature, users can securely use social media websites. The picture in picture features helps users in multitasking, and the privacy window can be useful for making online transactions. In conclusion, It is a fast, secure, and most featured web browser, and by clicking on the below-provided download button, you can download Mozilla Firefox 71.0 Beta for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/ XP (32/64-Bit) for free.