Download nomacs for Windows, which is a best free, open-source image viewer that enables users to view all popular image forms or formats such as RAW, and PSD images with support to various platforms. It includes Windows, Linux, Mac OS, FreeBSD, OS/2, and others. This Free Image Viewer for Windows is authorized under the GNU (General Public License). nomacs Image Lounge is available as a standalone program, and you can download it from our software website at the below download button mentioned at the end of this post. nomacs Image Viewer for Windows is free for both individual and commercial use. Well, nomacs photo viewer is fully compatible with all versions of Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 Operating Systems for a 64-bit environment.
What’s new in nomacs Image Viewer for Windows?
There are various enhancements that you observe in nomacs latest version and some of them included are shown below
- nomacs Image lounge consists of a fresh icon theme along with the improvised dark theme option, drag and drop of thumbnail preview, where you can move, copy, link the image.
- The nomacs is enhanced in such a way that it allows the users to edit the zoom levels in images.
- Free Image Viewer for Windows also has a recent files panel renewed section, as well as an improvised frameless multi-screen setup.
- The user can fill the transparent background with color added to the image.
- The new version will not support LAN clients.
- Whenever you go for the batch processing, then you can add the original filename to the metadata.
- It also supports to compress from RLE to TGA. Simultaneously lets you adjust the SVG image size whenever you convert.
Why Download nomacs for Windows?
nomacs is the free and lightweight image viewer for windows which permits you to view images by applying various effect effortlessly. It is a primary editor, which includes user-friendly interface along with transparent buttons and displaying image information such as metadata, thumbnails, histogram, etc. By using this best image viewer software, you can browse the images available in MS Office or Zip file formats and extract them to a directory. Moreover, the user can add notes to images if the image stores and displays metadata.
Besides, nomacs also servers an image manipulation program for adjusting brightness, saturation, hue, gamma, etc. It has a pseudo color unique feature which allows the users to make false-color to their images. Apart from that, the program has a synchronization feature that allows synchronizing various photos. Simultaneously, lets users even compare them by zooming or panning at the specific position, and also by overlaying them with different opacity. It enables the user to Paste’ images from the Clipboard memory, and after editing, they can save thumbnails for faster start-up. Alternatively, you can choose Honeyview Free Download for Windows 10
nomacs Image Viewer Download Key Features:
- nomacs is an open-source image viewer with a well-organized interface that includes a set of functions where you configure them quickly as per your preferences.
- All the users can upload the image available on their computer, which they want to view and process into the working environment with the help of drag and drop option or in-built browse feature.
- This Free Image Viewer for Windows supports all types of image forms, such as JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, XBM, XPM, PSD, DNG as well as RAW and many more.
- nomacs Images Viewer comes with semi-transparent widgets that represent extra information such as thumbnails, metadata, or histogram.
- If you want to use a nomacs image viewer, then it shows the images in a fast thumbnail preview with the option of a zoomable grid preview.
- The user can also get the EXIF information of the image using this program.
- It allows changing the transparency of the window along with the support to file filtering, searching, and sorting of the images.
- The users can even hide toolbar, menu bar while using the program. Meanwhile, they can also build slideshows by various images with photo information, such as date created, file names, etc. In addition to this, you can even play/pause or stop the slideshows as per your preferred time interval
- By using enhanced anti-aliasing feature, you can display highly textured images.
- With nomacs image viewer, any user can crop, resize images as well as adjust contrast, brightness, and saturation of images available on your PC. Simultaneously, create mosaic photos, rotate, remove, or rename images.
- On top of that, it automatically saves those images like screenshots where you can set as wallpapers. Moreover, you can export data to Tagged Image File Format (TIFF).
System Requirements to Download nomacs:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (64-bit)
- CPU Type: Intel Pentium Class processor or Later
- RAM: System Memory or Above
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free storage space required
Just click on the following link to Download nomacs Free Image Viewer for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP. Moreover, it is compatible with both 32 and 64-bit configurations.