OBS Studio Free Download Overview:
OBS Studio is free to download live streaming as well as screen recorder software for Windows 10/8/7 for both commercial and noncommercial use. You can stream on multiple platforms, including Twitch, YouTubeLive, FacebookLive, Hitbox, and more with high definition quality and added filters and transitions.
How to Setup OBS Studio Latest Version for New Users:
- As a new user, you don’t need to worry because when you run the OBS Studio Latest Version application for the first time, it asks you to run the auto-configuration wizard, which will automatically optimize the software. But if you are an advanced user, then choose no and configure the software yourself as per your requirements.
- If you click yes for auto-configuration, then it asks whether your primary use is for streaming or recording. Though you can do both regardless of which option you choose, but the software will optimize itself depending on your choice for a better experience.
- After that, OBS Studio Free Download asks you to choose the resolution and FPS, or you can let it be on default and click on next to proceed to the final step.
- The final step gives you details of default configuration settings like recording encoder, recording quality, base resolution, output resolution, and FPS. And, if you are not okay with the settings, then you can click on back and change the default settings, or you can click on apply the setting button and proceed further to the user interface. You can start with the current settings until you understand the software, later you can alter the settings anytime according to your necessity.
You can also search for Movavi Screen Recorder Studio for Windows 10/7 PC.
User Interface for OBS Studio Free Download:
OBS Studio Screen Recorder has a clean interface with just a black screen at the center and basic options bar at the bottom containing the tabs scenes, sources, mixer, screen transitions, and controls, but you could customize the interface as per your requirement. You can even set the theme of OBS Studio to dark or light mode change it anytime as per your convenience.
The Controls tab contains start/stop recording, streaming, studio mode, settings, and an exit button. However, all the advanced settings are under the settings button, which has a beautiful layout of categorized tabs.
Key Features of OBS Studio for Windows 10:
Categorized Settings Window:
Although It can be a little difficult for new users to understand the advanced settings, basic recording & streaming can be done even without using the settings button. However, the settings window is neat and displays well-categorized tabs for General, Stream, Output, Audio, Video, Hotkeys, and Advanced settings, which is very convenient for both advanced and new users.
You don’t want to minimize your game and open OBS screen recorder software and click on start recording or use other options then go back to your gameplay, which is a lengthy process. But with Hotkeys feature, all you have to do is press a key or combination of keys, and the service will be activated/deactivated, saving you a lot of time. You can set custom hotkeys like start/stop streaming, recording, replay buffer, mute/unmute, activate the push to talk, studio mode, transitions, preview, switch to scene, and more in the hotkeys tab in settings.
It’s not just a screen recorder, but also a video enhancer as it lets you add filters and transitions. You will find features like text watermarks, audio mixer, video overlays, noise suppression, noise gate, audio gain, color correction, chroma-keying, images masking, and more to both audio and video before you upload.
You can monitor up to 8 different scenes using the multiview feature and add transitions to them with ease, and if you have dual monitors then you can play the game on one monitor and observe OBS on another monitor for realtime audio/video mixing which enables you to add filters/transitions even when you are streaming Live
System Requirements for OBS Studio Latest Version:
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (32 and 64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Dual Core Processors or Later
- RAM: 2GB Memory (Minimum)
- Hard Disk: 300 MB free disk space
- Developer: OBS Studio
OBS Studio for Windows 10/8/7 is entirely free to download software that has more features than any paid screen recorder. Plus, you could stream live to various streaming platforms in high definition with added filters/transition and adding realtime effects using its multimonitor support. The system requirements are high, but it works well on low-end computers as well for essential features like screen recording. You can edit the recorded videos with audio/video filters before uploading them with a realtime preview window. You can get the latest version of OBS Studio free download by clicking on the below-provided download button.
Click on the below download links to Free Download OBS Studio for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64 bit):
–>>”Windows 32 Bit“<<–
–>>”Windows 64 Bit“<<–