Looking for a free video editor to help you create professional videos on your own?
Your search ends at Openshot Video Editor, a free, an easy-to-use and powerful video editor who primarily focuses on User Interface and the ease of use along with providing stability at the same time. With the latest added feature to the software increases performances by up to ten times. It features an all-new caching engine and supports both memory and disk back-ends, depending on the user’s needs. It has a lot of advanced features that can use for both experienced and inexperienced users.
Openshot Video Editor Free Download Overview:
Creating video is a breeze with this software; all you need to do is drag and drop your files and then add the image, audio and video effects by clicking on the Effects tab. It features separate settings for controlling audio and video effects while the settings like aspect ratio, width, height, frames per second, length and name can easily adjust using project settings window. OpenShot Video Editor 2.4.1 allows the users to choose between static and 3-D animated titles.
OpenShot Video Editor for Windows 64-bit Features:
It supports many features and includes various stability and performance related improvements. The software now supports audio wave as well as separating audio into another clip. Keyframes can automatically set by dragging the mouse over sliders to fix values. A new selection drop down has also added the property editor. The highlight includes the added support for 64 bit instead of 32 bit. OpenShot Video Editor also features timeline improvements and a whole new tutorial system to make the software much more welcoming for the users.
Key Features of OpenShot Video Editor include:
- Custom Profile Support
- Support for major video, audio, and image formats
- Audio waveform support
- Support for Windows 64-Bit
- Longer timelines and improved stability
- Custom keyboard shortcuts
- Compositing, image overlays, watermarks
- Real-time previews of video transitions
- Presets for keyframe animations and layout
- Frame size adjustments of the clips
- Clip resizing, trimming, snapping, and cutting
System Requirements for OpenShot Video Editor:
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (64-Bit)
- RAM: 4 GB or More
- Hard-Disk: 500 MB of free disk space
- Processor: Multi-Core Processor or Later
Click the download button in order to download the openShot Video Editor on your PC.