Download PC Image Editor for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and older versions of windows. This best free photo editor is compatible with both 32-Bit as well as 64-Bit architecture.
PC Image Editor Overview:
PC Image Editor is a free photo editing software that comes with various image editing tools that will help you produce perfect outputs. You can edit, rotate, crop, trim, cut, and add effects on the photos as per your requirement. Create photos as good as professional with this free picture editor. You can also import and export photos in various graphics image formats, as well as edit photos directly from the scanner. Further, you can print photos directly from PC Image Editor with the help of the Print option and get instant wallpapers, posters or photos for your photo frames. Apply filters, make the color as well as orientation adjustments, add effects, and much more. You can zoom in or out of the photos to the maximum to edit photos with precision. Resize images by entering their sizes. You can choose from the predefined options or set custom sizes.
PC Image Editor Key Features:
- The photo editing software supports all the popular graphics image formats for easy editing and conversion. Some of them are JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, WMF, EMF, and a few others.
- Apply a filter fo your choice from a wide range of filter options, effects, and edit your photos as per your requirement. Apply noise effect, blur, sharp, mosaic, and others.
- Adjust the orientation of your images by rotating them, flipping them horizontal or vertical, skew, perspective, and other such adjustments.
- The photo editor also lets you make color adjustments to obtain desired results. Adjust brightness, saturation, contrast, hue, invert, and other specifications.
- Import photos to your computer from the scanner and edit them directly from it using the photo editing tools.
- Print images in best quality after editing them as PC Image Editor does not compromise with quality and displays them in best output form.
- Resize images, adjust their dimensions as per your convenience and also, you can set their standards using preset or custom options.
- Undo edits to go back to the original photo in case you do not like it and reapply effects. Therefore, you can easily edit, re-edit, and remove edits using the undo and redo tools.
PC Image Editor System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 10 MB
- Disk Space: 100 MB of free space
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium, AMD or later version
- Developer: Program4Pc