PDF XChange Editor is the free PDF viewer/editor for Windows PC. It allows you to create, view, edit, annotate, OCR and digitally sign PDF files. Moreover, PDF-XChange Editor is also used to create PDF files from scanned documents, images, text files, Markdown files and much more.
So, if you are looking for a lightweight and easy to use application which is fully-customizable that works with PDF, then download and install PDF XChange Editor Portable version that supports multiple Windows OS for both 32-bit and 64-bit architecture.
PDF XChange Editor 7.0 Portable Version Overview:
PDF XChange Editor is the software which is used to edit PDF files on the PC, and it is the best alternative to Adobe PDF Reader. It offers a user-friendly interface which lets you to customize default options as well as create your own toolbars and use the launch options to add convenient links to third-party applications. The software has an advanced searching method which helps you to search your documents. Moreover, it also enables you to add comments and annotations to documents in various formats including geometric shapes, text boxes, hyperlinks and audio files. PDF XChange Editor has a Watermark feature that helps you to protect your PDF files.
PDF XChange Editor Download Key Features:
Merge Multiple Documents:
In fact, PDF XChange Editor can combine multiple documents into one file.
Export PDF Files:
The software can export the PDF files into multiple file formats and lets you turn your PDF documents into images, word documents, and PPTs, etc.
Multiple Editing Options:
The PDF Editor will allow users to edit PDF documents with multiple editing options like edit, crop, delete, resize, rotate, split, etc. Moreover, you can edit the text in different languages because the software supports multiple languages.
- The software comes with multiple tools to edit your PDF documents. Whereas it has a built-in screen capture tool that can help you to take the screenshots of PDF documents and comment editor.
- The program comes with a Zoom Tool that allows to zoom in on/out from documents.
- On the other hand, it also enables to split the view of the active document in order to view/edit a different document simultaneously.
- By using the file integration feature you can open documents located on ‘the cloud’ such as Sharepoint, Dropbox, Google Drive and MSOffice 365 integration.
- In addition to this, you can also use the Rotate Pages feature to rotate document pages.
- Finally, with PDF XChange Editor, you can also export measurements data to a CSV File freely.
- PDF-XChange Editor also has a functionality to create PDFs directly from .markdown files.
Moreover, you can search for PDF files with bookmarking feature and create bookmarks in different formats like by page number, table content, text, etc. it has an advanced feature that can export saved bookmarks into HTML files.
PDF-XChange Editor allows the user to email documents directly from the main window so that they can save time and maintain workflow efficiency.
Save to Cloud:
It has various saving methods either save to local drive or saves to the cloud which can help you to open your documents anywhere.
PDF XChange Editor System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/10 (32Bit or 64Bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium or Later
- RAM: At least 512MB or Greater
- Hard Disk Space: At least 120MB Required
PDF XChange Editor Pros and Cons:
PDF XChange Editor Pros:
- Moreover, it is a user-friendly interface.
- Simple to edit your documents.
PDF XChange Editor Cons:
- It takes more system space.
How to Download PDF XChange Editor for Windows:
Click on the below download button to get the link for PDF XChange Editor for windows. The PDF XChange Editor supports on Windows 32 Bit and 64 Bit. and compatible with all windows versions.