Download PDF-XChange Editor for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and older versions of Windows. This free PDF software is compatible with both 32-Bit and 64-Bit architecture.
PDF-XChange Editor Free Download Version Overview:
PDF-XChange Editor lets you edit documents easily with the help of various editing tools it offers. You can add, delete, remove, extract, and render pages easily. Save the documents in any of the document formats or even image formats as well. You can render the PDFs easily by adding texts, highlights, bookmarks, stamps, notes, files, attachments, and other objects. Split pages using the PDF splitter and save them separately. On the other hand, you can also merge documents into a single large file by using the merge option. Move bookmarks from one page to another, the spellchecker tool will help you rectify any mistakes that are there in your documents. You can also create forms using the PDF creator and share them easily via emails. Put digital signatures on the forms, create web forms, and more. Also, you can protect important files with a password to ensure safety.
PDF-XChange Editor Trial Version Key Features:
- The PDF software lets you view images and MSOffice files and convert to PDF format automatically. It also shows if any errors are there in the texts and suggest the correct spellings with the help of the spellchecker.
- You can integrate this PDF creator with your personal cloud storages such as Google Drive, SharePoint, Microsoft Office, and other applications. Therefore, you can easily access your data anytime anywhere.
- Edit text-based PDFs as well as scanned PDF documents easily and make the necessary modifications. This PDF reader supports OCR, hence making it easy for you to edit scanned documents while retaining the original files.
- Use the markup tools to edit and annotate the documents. You can rotate, add, delete, render, and extract pages. Save the extracted pages as separate files or even in image formats.
- Modify the preset options according to your convenience and apply them while editing documents in the future. Additionally, you can use the pan and zoom functions to easily navigate around the documents.
- Export PDF pages or the entire file to image formats such as JPG, BPM, PNG, TIFF, and more.
- The Data Execution Prevention (DEP) prevents viruses, malware, spyware, and other malicious programs from running on your computer and put your privacy at risk.
- Add watermarks, logos, customized logos, stamps, files, attachments, and other elements int the documents. Further, you can also embed clickable links in the documents for user-easiness.
- Share PDFs via emails from PDF-XChange itself. You can also add bookmarks, edit, remove or modify them as per your convenience. You can also undo and redo edits using their respective functions.
- Add digital signatures, create forms with checkboxes, spaces for signatures, and also use the password protector to encrypt your documents so that no unauthorized person can access them.
PDF-XChange Editor System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 150 MB
- Disk Space: 200 MB of free space
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium, AMD or later version
- Developer: PDF-XChange