Quick Heal PC Tuner 3.0 is one of the best utility for Windows that helps you tune up your PC for improving its performance. The tune-up utility offers lots of tools such as disk cleanup, registry cleanup, traces cleanup, defragmenter, duplicate file finder, startup booster, and more, which we will discuss later in this Quick Heal PC Tuner Review. It also offers Auto Tuneup feature that helps users to optimize their Windows PC quickly and conveniently.
It is necessary to tune-up your Windows PC every now and then to maintain its performance. Your system gets junked up with temporary files and cache when you install/uninstall softwares, copy/move files, browse the internet, use the applications, and also while performing other activities. Therefore, it is essential to remove the junk files by using a reliable tune-up utility to free the disk space as well as boost your system. Quick Heal, which is one of the best antivirus software for Windows, also developed a PC Tuner that helps users to optimize their PC and keep it in good working condition. Continue reading the Quick Heal PC Tuner Review for the installation guide and a detailed explanation of all the features and tools.
Installation Steps of Quick Heal PC Tuner for Windows 10/8/7:
- You can download the PC Tuner for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (32/64-Bit) by using the link provided at the end of this Quick Heal PC Tuner Review.
- Your browser will download the file in your Downloads folder. Therefore, go to the Downloads folder and double-click on the PC Tuner’s executable file to start the setup.
- A security warning dialogue box pops up, asking whether you want to run the executable file. You need to click on the Run button to continue.
- The Quick Heal Setup Downloader window appears, where you can choose a directory to download the setup file. You can also select an option between launching the setup or opening the folder location after the download is complete.
- By clicking on the options button, you can choose to download the 32-Bit version or 64-Bit version. After selecting the configuration, click on OK, and then click on the download button to let the program download the setup file.
- The Quick Heal Setup Downloader will download the latest version of the PC Tuner in a few minutes and automatically launches the setup.
Starting Quick Heal PC Tuner Setup:
- After the setup window appears, click on the Next button to begin the installation process.
- A license agreement page appears, where you need to accept the terms and conditions by clicking on the drop-down menu and selecting the I-Agree option. Click on the Next button to continue further.
- The setup will ask you to select the installation/destination folder. You can either continue with the default installation folder or select a different folder by clicking on the browse button.
- After selecting the installation folder, click on the Next button to continue the installation process.
- The setup will display a confirm installation page, where you can click on the Next button to install the program, or you can click on the back button to make necessary changes.
- By clicking the Next button, the setup will extract the files to the selected installation folder.
- After the installation is complete, an information page appears showing all the details about the PC Tuner Latest Version. Click on the Next button to move further.
- Finally, you can select the option to launch Quick Heal PC Tuner 3 and click on the Close button to finish the setup.
- A user account control box appears asking whether you want to allow the PC Tuner to make necessary changes to your Windows PC. You need to click on the Yes button to launch the program.
Quick Heal PC Tuner 3 User Interface:
The user interface of the Quick Heal PC Tuner 3 shows the current status of your PC with the help of a graphical speedometer. You can quickly optimize your PC by clicking on the Tune-up now button at the bottom of the dashboard. The left panel shows all the menus, which contains all the tools and features. Keep reading the Quick Heal PC Tuner Review for a detailed explanation of all the features and tools.
Quick Heal PC Tuner 3.0 Key Features:
Quick Heal Auto Tuneup:
As mentioned earlier in this Quick Heal PC Tuner Review, the Auto Tuneup feature helps you to clean and optimize your PC faster and conveniently. The Auto Tuneup tool scans and cleans the junk files from your computer automatically. It takes about 2-10 minutes to complete the scan, depending on the size of the junk files present in your hard disk. It also shows the number of junk files found, and the size occupied.
The Windows registry stores the configuration settings of programs installed on your computer. Windows stores registry entry of an application every time you open it. Some entries remain in the registry even if you uninstall the program making it difficult for new entries. Therefore, you can download Quick Heal PC Tuner for Windows PC to clean up invalid and useless registries, which will clear up space for new registry entries.
Hackers and identity thieves try to get your personal and crucial information by tracking your recent activities like browsing history and auto-fill data. Therefore, Quick Heal PC Tuner offers a Trace Cleanup tool that helps you erase traces. It lets you clear search history, cache, cookies, saved passwords, typed URL history, auto-fill data, downloads history, and browsing history from all your installed web browsers to protect your privacy. Moreover, it also helps you clear traces from Windows explorer and installed applications. You can exclude certain items, or delete all by clicking on the Clean Items button.
The free tune-up utility for Windows also provides an advanced defragmenting tool. The PC Tuner brings together all the fragments so that the processor can quickly collect the data from all parts and open/launch the file faster. As it is not possible to defragment system files while you are running the computer, Quick Heal PC Tuner defragments those files during the system boot. You can schedule the defragmentation process at the next boot or on every boot. Moreover, the software also defragments the Windows registry, which reduces the loading speed of the installed applications.
Schedule Quick Heal PC Tuner:
By using the schedule option, you can schedule the choose to tune your PC daily or weekly. You can select the activities to perform during the scheduled tune-up, such as disk cleanup, registry cleanup, traces cleanup, and defragmentation. Furthermore, you can allow the program to take a backup before cleaning to prevent your valuable data from getting deleted.
As deleted files are recoverable using recovery tools, you can permanently erase your confidential and personal data by using the Secure Delete tool. You can choose between quick data destruction or standard data destruction. The Secure Delete tool deletes the data and overwrites it with random files, which will damage the data and make it unrecoverable. Moreover, you can enable the right click secure delete option, so that you can quickly erase any file using the right-click context menu.
The Startup Booster tool allows users to remove programs and services from the startup programs list, which helps Windows to boot faster. You can also restore the removed applications to the startup programs list by using the restore tool.
Quick Heal Duplicate File Finder:
The duplicate file finder tool finds duplicate images, videos, sound files, documents, emails, and text files, which occupy lots of space on your hard disk. You can select a specific folder or partition for the software to find duplicate files. It also allows you to choose the file types to scan, which will help you find the required files. You can also exclude specific folders from scanning. Moreover, you can delete the duplicate files using the secure delete option, which will permanently erase the duplicates from your hard disk.
As we discussed earlier in this Quick Heal PC Tuner Review, junk files are formed when you install programs, browse the internet, and use the applications. And it is also a complicated and time-consuming process to find the junk files manually. So, the disk cleanup tool performs a deep scan and finds out all the leftover files, temporary files, and history logs stored on your hard disk. It presents a list of the junk files found and allows you to delete selected files or all files at once.
The service optimizer by Quick Heal PC Tuner helps you improve the system performance by disabling unnecessary services. It presents all the running services on a single page and lets you enable or disable the service. You can easily enable/disable Windows themes, Bluetooth devices, scanners, cameras, VPN, network services, and more.
The free PC optimizer for Windows stores detailed reports of all the scans performed. It shows all the applied settings, found results, actions performed, and scanning date along with starting and ending time. Moreover, you can print the reports or save them as in TXT or PDF format.
Restore the Backups:
Quick Heal PC Tuner for Windows 7/10 backs up the registry entries and other junk files before cleaning them. Therefore, in case you encounter any performance issues after the scan, you can conveniently restore the registry entries and other deleted files by using the Restore tool.
PC Tuner 3.0 Advanced Settings:
The Advanced settings in the Tune-up menu let you select the items to scan. You can exclude items from disk settings, registry settings, and traces settings such as recycle bin files, font, chrome files, word files, etc. You can also enable the option to backup the items before deleted so that you can quickly restore them.
System Requirements for Quick Heal PC Tuner 3.0:
As discussed earlier in the Quick Heal PC Tuner Review, the Tune-up utility by Quick Heal is compatible with all versions of Windows and runs on both 32&64-Bit configuration machines.
- Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32&64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or Later
- RAM: 1 GB of RAM recommended for Windows 7 and Later Versions, 256 MB minimum of older versions
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free disk space
Quick Heal PC Tuner Review Conclusion:
In Conclusion to the Quick Heal PC Tuner Review, it is one of the best tune-up utilities that not only help you in deleted junk and registry files but also provides you tools like secure delete, defragmenter, duplicate file finder, startup manager, and more. You can also get PC Tuner for free by downloading the Quick Heal Total Security for Windows.
Free Download Quick Heal PC Tuner 3.0 for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (32/64-Bit) Trial by tapping the below-offered download link.
–>>”Windows 32 Bit“<<–
–>>”Windows 64 Bit“<<–