The Shotcut Video Editor is the open source video editing software which supports multi-platforms including Windows, Mac, Linux. The free video editor allows you to edit videos with different tools available on the application. Download free Shotcut Video Editor for Windows by clicking on the below-mentioned download button. The free Shotcut Video Editor is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 for both 32-bit and 64-bit processors.
Overview Of Shotcut Video Editor Free Download:
The Shotcut Video Editor is the free, open source and cross-platform video editing software which can edit the videos effectively. Additionally, you can run this video editor from portable devices. This free video editing software supports wide-variety of video and audio formats. However, it allows you to edit 4K, HD videos with different video editing tools. You can mix and match frame resolution and frame rates within the project. By using this best video editing software, you can change color, text, noise, and counter generators.
The free Shotcut Video Editor has easy to use video editing tools which allows you to cut unwanted parts, copy, paste, merge two or more videos, and trim the videos easily. However, you can append, insert, overwrite, lift, and ripple deleting edit on the timeline. With this best video editor, you can mute, hide and lock track controls. To edit the files, you can drag and drop directly from the file manager to Shotcut Video Editor. Besides, you can add filters, effects, and subtitle to produce even more beautiful videos.
This full version video editor has 3-way color wheels for color correction and grading. Additionally, you can extract the audio from video. Download free Shotcut Video Editor for Windows let’s edit the videos the way you want.
You can also download OpenShot Video Editor 2019 for Windows XP Free Download.
Shotcut Video Editor Full Version for Windows Main Features:
- The Shotcut Video Editor supports the latest audio and video formats, and also, it supports all popular image formats such as BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, SVG, TGA, TIF, etc.
- Additionally, it allows you to export a single frame as an image and video as the image sequence.
- The video editing tool has to pick the neutral color for white balancing.
- It has the easy to use fader control which can fade it, fade out audio in video files.
- The video editor allows you to create, edit, save, load, encode, and stream MLT XML.
- The free video editor supports BlackMagic Design for input and external preview edited files.
- You can also capture audio from your computer through a microphone.
- Moreover, this editing software has many video filters such as Alpha channel, Chroma key, to adjust color, contrast, saturation, hue, glow, diffusion, grading, etc.
- Besides, it comes with composition and blending modes including Over, Add, Saturate, Multiply, Screen, Overlay, Darken, Dodge, Burn, HSL Hue, HSL Saturation, HSL Color, Hard Light, Soft Light, Difference, Exclusion, HSL Luminosity.
Shotcut Video Editor System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10( Both 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: Intel or AMD 2 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Drive: 200 MB Free Space