TeamViewer 15 trial version is the most popular remote desktop software which was used by millions of people over the world. This free remote desktop tool can connect directly to the remote computer as well as mobile devices in seconds. Additionally, it helps you to share your screen with others and access another computer screen if you were sitting in front of that computer. Download the TeamViewer 15 free trial version and makes remove the connection quickly and securely. This free TeamViewer works with Windows all versions for both 32-bit and 64-bit configurations.
TeamViewer 15 Free Trial Version Overview:
Many of the tutors and online trainers use remote desktop tools to teach their students remotely. The number of remote desktop software’s are available on the social market such as Ammyy Admin, AeroAdmin, AnyDesk, TeamViewer, etc. In that, the TeamViewer 15 is the most popular and used by millions of people because it delivers high-end results when compared with other remote desktop tools. Well, it makes the remote connection in few simple clicks. However, it is the proprietary software for remote control, desktop sharing, online meetings, and web conferences, file transfer, etc. It is available free for personal use.
And also, it supports multiple Operating Systems, including Windows, Android, and iOS. By using the free trial TeamViewer, you can connect to the remote computer and provide remote support and collaborate online. Besides, this best remote desktop allows you to make the remote connection from anywhere on 3G or better internet connection. When you connect to the remote computer, it makes your connection secure and encrypts your communication by using strong security. Moreover, it provides the best solution called augmented reality that helps you to fix the issues on-site no matter where you are from. So, you can remotely assist on-site staff or clients through troubleshooting, problem solution, and product set up. Furthermore, you can send and receive files by using the chat window. It secures your communication by encrypting them while transferring.
User Interface of TeamViewer:
This free TeamViewer 15 trial version has simple and easy to use user interface that allows you to connect to remote computer easily and securely. And also, it provides malware protection. Download and install free trial version TeamViewer 15 for your Windows, lets you make a remote connection, and support your clients or students remotely as you were sitting in front of that computer. This remote access software provides full control on a remote computer, so you install, uninstall, and make any changes on remote computers easily.
You can also download UltraViewer Free Download – Remote Control Desktop Tool for Windows 10.
TeamViewer Free Download for Windows Key Features:
- The TeamViewer allows you to connect to a remote computer, smartphone, or tablet to support remotely. You can take control as you were the primary user on the device, so that you can fix the issues easily.
- Additionally, it provides the simple and easy to use VPN alternative that allows you to connect any computer, share file size-speed up to 200mB/s, enables you to access any server, wake on LAN helps to wake up PC in sleep mode and black screen.
- Moreover, it offers you flexible file sharing options to share your files, documents, images securely by using high end-to-end encryption. It can transfer the files with 20X speed, and integrated with file-sharing tools such as Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox, etc.
- With the remote printing feature, you can print the documents on a remote computer.
- It supports flawless 4K remote desktop access with multiple screens by using industry-leading intelligent scaling technology.
- With chat Windows, you can chat with remote users easily.
- And also, it allows you to make HD VoIP voice and video conference.
- This latest version TeamViewer allows you to manage the contact list and computer. So, you can connect them easily.
- It does not only control remote desktop, but also, it enables you to back up the data on the remote computer.
- The TeamViewer endpoint protection can protect your computer, and remote computer against malicious malware, ransomware, viruses, threats, rootkits, and spyware.
TeamViewer System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (Both 32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium or Later
- Installed Memory: At Least 512 MB RAM Needed
- Hard Disk Drive: 100 MB Free Space Required
TeamViewer for Windows Conclusion:
Overall, the TeamViewer is a simple, easy to use and secure remote desktop access software that can make the remote connection easily and support. Additionally, it helps to share files, chat with remote users, control the remote computer, remote backup, remote printing, etc.
Click here to download TeamViewer 15 free trial version for Windows 10/8/7 PC