Teamviewer is free remote connection software that can give you access to other computers and let you control them. You can gain remote access from a computer to computer, computer to a mobile phone, and mobile to another mobile phone. Therefore, you can use this remote connection tool flexibly according to your requirement. Invite one person or many people at once and have a video, audio or presentation conference. Furthermore, you can control what the users see on your desktop. You can give them access to your computer fully or enable only the file transfer connection. You can also resolve system related issues without actually having to be present there with the help of Teamviewer remote desktop connection. Control several devices at one as all the screens you connect to display up on your screen.
Download Teamviewer 14 for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and older versions of Windows. The free remote desktop is compatible with both 32-Bit and 64-Bit architecture.
Teamviewer 14 Latest Version Key Features:
- The remote desktop connection uses minimum bandwidth in order to be able to connect anywhere even in places with low connectivity.
- Teamviewer has a streamlines server infrastructure to have greater stability of the connections. Furthermore, Teamviewer latest version comes with an improvised network connection. Also, it provides fast internet connection between both computers no matter how far they are located.
- Use the augmented reality feature to solve problems or troubleshoot the issues in the remote desktop. Additionally, you can perform the same actions or processes again and again with just one click.
- Customize the device information in order to be easily able to access what you want at any time.
- Organize all the devices that you have remote connections to access them easily and avoid confusions. Therefore, you can quickly refer to the device you are looking for easily.
- Enable the dark mode to increase focus and also to reduce the strain on your eyes.
- Teamviewer 14 comes with an improvised and enhanced user interface for more efficient user experience.
- Monitor or keep track of all the devices that you have on your connection list along with their IP addresses.
- You can invite other computers to join via an ID and password. You can also choose the type of connection you want to have, that is, file transfer or remote control of the desktop.
- Invite a group of people for a meeting. In addition to that, you can schedule the meeting session to get reminders and also the type of meeting, that is, presentation, video call or voice call.
Teamviewer 14 Free Download System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-bit)
- File Size: 10 MB
- Disk Space: 50 MB of free space
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium, AMD or later version
- Developer: Teamviewer